✨💅🏼 Suga x Hinata 🍊

Pairing: Suga x Hinata

Contains: Jealously,rough sex,Cosplays, OOC

Suga and Hinata have been dating for a couple of months and everyone knows that. That doesn't stop some people from getting a bit to handsy with Hinata or a bit to close. And they don't know how possessive Suga can get. But Kuroo wanted to test something and that's when everything went to hell. But Suga takes it a bit to far.

They were at another training camp, like usual they had did their practice match. Those went well but once they were over that's when things started.

"Hey Chibi-chan~" Kuroo purred our as he put his arm around Hinata's shoulder, "Hey Kuroo-san" Hinata beamed with a huge smile as he turned around and hugged Nekoma's captain.

"I want you to try this on ok" Kuroo said handing Hinata a bag, Hinata was cautious but nodded and took the bag. He headed into the locker room Kuroo following behind him.

From a distance you could see a fuming Suga as he squeezed the ball tightly nearly bursting it open, "Suga if you don't stop you'll bust the ball" Daichi warned which Suga only then let the ball go.

'Oh what shall I do to the little baby crow today as punishment for being to close to that rooster head bastard' Suga thought as his possessive aura began slipping out.

While in the locker room Hinata had went into one of the stools to try the outfit on. He blushed at the outfit and the black lingerie that came with it.

He gulped, 'If Koushi sees me with this he is sure to kill me' Hinata thought as he stared at the outfit before putting it on.

When he was done we walked out the stool. When Kuroo saw him he blushed Nd had a slight nose bleed.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

"Damn Hinata you thick thick" Kuroo said walking behind Hinata and looking at his ass. Hinata blushed a bright red. He then slapped Hinata's ass making said boy yelp and blush even harder

"Well time to show everyone else" Kuroo said grabbing Hinata's hand. "EHHHH" Hinata shouted loud enough for the people in the gym to hear bring their attention to the locker room doors.

"No no no no" Hinata said as he held onto the conner of a wall. "Come on its not even gonna be that bad" Kuroo said as he opened the locker door.

"Kuroo no, stop" Hinata pleaded as he held on but Kuroo was stronger and dragged him out the locker room. Once everyone saw what he was wearing they blushed and had a nose bleed at the same time while Hinat stood in front of them blushing badly that his face put Tendou hair to shame.