always and forever.

{fluff kinda, y/n}

"i wanna show you this place, i'm sure you'll love it." billie insisted while pulling on my hand that she was holding, dragging me up a hill.

"yeah, yeah. whatever." i giggled, following my girlfriend up the hill. "i love you, by the way." i added as if she didn't already know.

"i love you too." she chuckled as we walked.

after a couple of minutes, we got to the top of the hill, where a picnic was set up. i looked at the view of the grassy, green hills against the sunset. "oh billie, look how beautiful it is!" i exclaimed and billie smiled at me. she didn't look at the view once, her eyes on me the entire time.

you would think that after three years of being in a relationship with each other, she would be sick of me.

she looked at me with nothing but love in her eyes. i looked back at her, saying nothing but just smiling.

billie was.. is the love of my life. i love her with every bone in my body. i'll never love anyone how i love billie, she's my soulmate.

you know when you have that one friend who just gets you? you just understand each other. that's me and billie. she's my best friend and girlfriend. i just love her.

love is a strong word. love is one of the most powerful feelings, yet i still feel like i feel something more than love when i look at her. billie was not my first love, but definitely my last- and strongest.

when she sleeps, i love to watch her chest rise and fall, listening to her soft snores. i watch her perfect face, she always looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

i love the freckles that dust her nose, i love her cute blonde eyelashes, i love her soft lips, i love her eyes that tell a thousand stories, i just love her.

"how 'bout you take a picture of the pretty view with the camera you bought?" billie suggested.

"oh my god, yeah!" i agreed, pulling the camera out of my bag.

i pretended to take a picture of billie and she let out a quiet laugh. i really would've taken the picture if i knew how to.

"the sunset! not me, you have a lot of pictures of me!" she giggled.

i playfully rolled my eyes and turned to look at the view of the sunset. i began trying to get the camera to work, but i just couldn't figure it out.

"hey babe can you help?" i asked billie and got no response.

i furrowed my eyebrows and turned to look at her.

once i saw what she was doing, i was in a state of shock and my jaw dropped.

billie was down on one knee, holding a ring in her hand. she was smiling so brightly.

"oh my, oh my god." i whispered, in a state of shock.

"y/n..." she began and i gasped as if her saying my name was the most shocking thing she had done so far. "you are my everything. you're my best friend and my girlfriend, but i want more than that.. i wanna spend the rest of my life with you." her voice began to tremble. "so.. y/n, will you marry me?"

i stared at her in shock, tears threatening to fall. this is all i want. all i ever wanted was to marry her.

"yes!" i blurted. "yes, yes billie! i'll marry you." i exclaimed, tears running from my eyes. i'm sure they were running from hers too.

billie got up, shakily slipping the ring on my finger. i grabbed her face and smashed our lips together, both of us smiling into the kiss as we cried. once i pulled away from the kiss, i simply hugged her, squeezing her.

"i love you so much." i told her, speaking into her shoulder.

"i love you too." she sobbed.

***

tears streamed down my face at the memory of one of the best days of my life. "i miss you, billie." i whispered.

i stood up, bending down to place a final kiss on her headstone.

"always and forever."

708 words

this is my first and last y/n "story" lol

also they never did get married, billie died before their wedding