living her life.

{from my book "living her life", g!p}

lauren's pov:
"-and i love your eyes," kiss "your hair," kiss "your cute little nose," kiss "your cheeks," kiss "your forehead," kiss "and of course your lips." big kiss. "i love you so much, lauren."

billie and i (she taught me that it's "billie and i", not "me and billie") were laying in our bed and she was telling me everything that she loved about me.

i had just woken up, and billie was looking at me, smiling like an idiot.

"i love you too, billie. i love everything about you. i'm in love with every inch of you." i smiled, softly tracing her side profile with my index finger. she scrunched up her nose and playfully swatted my hand away.

"i definitely love you more." billie said and i shook my head.

"nope."

"uh.. yeah! you know how long i had a crush on you before that party? sheesh! i thought i'd never get you." she told me.

"really?"

"yeah. you wanna-" she stopped talking to laugh at herself. "you wanna know something that happened once, when we were just friends?" she asked and of course my curious ass said yes. "okay, so... there was this one day, you were in senior year and i had just gotten back from tour-" she paused.

"go on."

"right well... me and you decided to go in the pool and that was whatever. but bro, you looked so fine! anyways, we went into the hot tub and for some reason, you ended up sitting on my lap." she paused, chuckling and shaking her head. "your titties were in my face!!"

i raised my eyebrows and billie turned red. "long story short, i got a boner and had to go home. and you didn't even notice!" she giggled and i groaned.

"jesus, billie!" i laughed, shaking my head.

"yeah, i had to put on compression shorts, too. sooo uncomfortable. my point here is, i've liked you for longer and i love you more." billie booped my nose.

"maybe you've loved me for longer but you don't love me more. i love you more than anyone in the world. i have your name tattooed between my boobs." i said in a matter of fact tone.

"there are a lot of people who love me."

"and yet i still love you the most! how amazing." i said, running my hands through her hair.

"whatever. let's just call it even, i'm tired." she mumbled, rolling on top of my chest and cuddling me. i let out a content sigh and kissed her head.

"i can't wait to marry you." i whispered. billie lifted up her head, staring into my eyes.

"one day. can't wait to call you my wife." she giggled quietly before leaning forward and pecking my lips.

i grabbed her chin and pulled her in for another kiss, deepening it this time. billie understood the message and quickly moved up so that she was straddling me, never breaking the kiss once.

i let my hands slide down to her ass and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. just as the kiss started to get heated, we were cut off by aaliyah's shrill cry through the baby monitor.

billie and i both broke away from the kiss. billie had a pleading look and i shook my head. "your baby, not mine." i told her and she groaned, getting off me.

"god damn it."

579 words