puppy love.

{A/N: I turned on auto caps to seem more.. professional lol. Look at me being all authory and shit!!}

{Fluff, Y/N, GxG}

Y/N's POV:
I sighed as I laid on the couch, pregnant as fuck. Billie, my wife, was out running errands or whatever, I don't know. She told me to stay here and relax, so that's what I'm doing.

Well, that's what I was doing before I got an alarming text from Billie.

- - -
bil

i did something 😬

- - -

I instantly grew worried, that girl is reckless, for all I know she could've shaved all her beautiful blonde locks off, or she could've tattooed her-

My thoughts were interrupted by billie herself FaceTiming me. I instantly accepted the call. "Billie, hello? What did you do?" I frantically asked, her serious expression turning to a fit of laughs.

"Calm down, bro! You'll find out when we get home." She chuckled. I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What..?"

"You said what?" I probed. Her expression went from a questioning one to one of realization.

"Oh. Uh.. nothing." She flashed me a smile. "See you soon, love." She rushed out before hanging up. I sighed, laying back on the couch and running my hand over my round belly. She better not have done anything stupid.. I did not spend thousands of dollars on IVF at the age of 21 to have a baby with her for her to do something stupid.

I decided that it would be best for the baby if I stopped worrying. I also decided it would be best for him if I ate an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's cookies and cream ice cream.

A while passed and I heard the front door of our apartment opening along with Billie's quiet giggles. "Y/N?" She called out. "Where are you?"

I groaned at the thought of even having to use my voice. "In the living room!"!

I heard footsteps coming towards the living room and looked towards the doorway in anticipation of my wife's arrival. The little smile that I had on my face dropped when I saw her and what she was holding in her hands.

A little grey pit bull.

"You got us a puppy without asking me, Bil?" I shrieked and she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Look how cute he is." She smiled, looking at him. I'm not gonna lie, that's really c- no. I'm mad.

"Billie, what the fuck." I groaned, closing my eyes.

"He was just so cute. So tiny. So irresistible.. so I adopted him. I love this little nameless monkey already." She pouted, blowing a kiss at him.

"He's not a monke- you ADOPTED HIM?!" I shrieked once again. "You know we're married, we're spending the rest of our lives together... you're supposed to TELL me these things, billie!" I whined.

"I did tell you! Just now. Poor baby just needed a home." she said, placing the puppy on the couch beside me. He ran over, licking my face and I grimaced, scrunching up my face and sitting up.

"Yuck. What the fuck? I don't know what that dogs been eating." I whined.

The puppy hopped off the couch and ran over to billie. She sat down on the floor, crossing her legs and shaking her many bracelets, catching his attention. He ran towards Billie, tripping over his own feet and playfully attacking her hand.

Billie giggled as the tiny dog chewed on her fingers. Now I don't know if it's just the pregnancy hormones, or... but it was really cute. I caught myself smiling at how cute they looked.

Billie looked up at me and giggled once again. "You love it." She said in a sing-song voice, bursting into a fit of giggles once the puppy climbed up and began licking her face once again.

I smiled this time, I'd rather he licked her face than mine.

"I guess he's cute." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Y/N! He is! And he's all ours." She grinned, patting his head.

"I guess I wouldn't hate keeping him." I shrugged. "On one condition, though. You've gotta agree, otherwise we're not keeping him, I don't care what you say." I said sternly.

"What is it?" Billie asked, gazing into my eyes. She was genuinely concerned for how I felt. I smiled a little bit before focusing again.

"You are gonna train him. Take him to doggy classes or however training works, but he better be a gentle dog in three months from now, got it? Neither of us can afford having a crazy dog around our newborn." I told her. Billie thought about it before happily nodding. I smiled, getting off the couch and kneeling beside her.

We both just gazed into each other's eyes before leaning in for a kiss at the same time. We both smiled into the kiss, but it was cut short by the puppy barking at us.

I chuckled, reaching into the box full of dog toys that billie had brought and taking out a little rope thing. I threw it and the puppy caught it, tumbling over it.

"Cutie." I whispered.

Billie agreed as we watched the puppy in awe. "So, you know how I love unusual names, right?" Billie began and I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows. "Well I've been thinking."

"Go on.." I squinted my eyes slightly.

"Shark."

I sighed, chuckling to myself and shaking my head at the ridiculous name. "Shark it is, then."