the ex.

{Chanel G!P, bottom Billie}

Billie's outfit:

Billie's POV: "Come on, Billie

Billie's POV:
"Come on, Billie. You gotta let loose once in a while." Ava whined as the Uber pulled up to the club. She wanted to go out and dragged me along. I told her I wasn't going to drink, though, and she wasn't having it.

"I really can't. I drank last week." I sighed, fixing my hair in my phone camera.

"Girl, I know you didn't put on that little ass dress just to go out and not drink or fuck some random stranger." she told me as we got out of the Uber, thanking the driver briefly.

"Oh, I never said I wasn't gonna fuck a random stranger." I chuckled. "I'm a little dick-deprived."

"A little?" she questioned and i smiled, shaking my head. She was right, it had been a hot minute since my last hookup. I used to be a little bit of a whore, so it was unusual for me.

"Shut up."

We waited in the line for the club and when we got in, we went straight to the bar. I just sat at a stool, looking hot or whatever, while Ava took shots. Ava eventually announced that she wanted to go dance and I told her to go without me. I'll admit, I'm a little boring when I don't drink.

A good-looking guy came over and I crossed my legs and smiled at him.

"Hey." he greeted me. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked and i nodded.

"A coke. I won't be drinking tonight." I told him.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing at the club on her own, not drinking?" he asked and i playfully rolled my eyes, slightly biting on one of my acrylic nails.

"I'm with my friend, she dragged me out here. I was hoping a handsome guy like you would come over and talk to me." I said, giving him the eyes.

The bartender brought over my coke and I took it from her before the man could reach out to hand it to me. I got trust issues, man. Especially with random guys at the club.

We continued to shamelessly flirt for a couple of minutes before I noticed brightly colored hair behind the man, who I had learned was named Tom. I glanced over his shoulder only to meet eyes with one person I didn't expect to see tonight,

Chanel.

Chanel is my ex. Things ended on bad terms and we hadn't spoken nor had I heard about her in a couple of years. We held eye contact for a beat longer than I would've liked and my heart began to race. "Right. I'm gonna need a couple of shots. Five maybe?" I announced and Tom raised an eyebrow.

"What, am I too ugly for you to fuck me sober?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Change of plans, that's all." I told him reassuringly and he hesitantly ordered 6 shots; five for me, one for him.