wedding.

{A/N: short one, last thing I'll be publishing for a while.}

Y/N's POV:
I heard the door to the hotel room opening  and I glanced over at it, instantly looking away once I saw who it was. "Oh my god, get OUT, Billie!" I shrieked, using both of my hands to cover my face. My makeup artist sighed at me touching my face and i sent her an apologetic look.

"I just wanna see you one more time before the wedding," Billie whined. "I just know you look beautiful."

"It's bad luck, go away." I chuckled. my sister, my maid of honour began to shoo Billie out of the room.

"I love you!" Billie called out before my sister shut the door, Billie now locked out.

"Can you believe I've gotta spend the rest of my life with that dork?" I asked with a little laugh. The makeup artist shot me a little smile before touching up my makeup.

***

I stood at the closed door of the church, knowing that when I opened it, I was going to be marrying the love of my life. I took a shaky breath before turning to my dad and nodding. "I'm ready."

He held out his arm and i grinned before linking mine with his. Somebody opened the church door and I instantly looked up, meeting eyes with Billie. She had already been looking at me somehow, with a huge grin on her face.

I was also smiling from ear to ear as my dad and I began slowly walking. My niece was the flower girl and so she had decorated the aisle with rose petals. As I got closer to Billie, I took in her appearance and began to feel emotional.

She was wearing a beautiful black wedding gown that was tight fitting, showing off all of her beautiful curves. Hers contrasted heavily with my white one that resembled more of a Disney princess' dress.

I finally got to Billie and we grabbed each other's hands, tears in both of our eyes. "You look beautiful-"

"You look amazing-" we both said at the same time before we both bursted out in giggles. I could hear a few people saying 'aw' and my cheeks flushed once again.

Billie and I stared at each other with admiration for a minute, the priest just letting us have our moment while we did. "I really wanna kiss you right now..." i mumbled and Billie smirked.

"I'm just irresistible."

"Damn right you are." I muttered, taking in every detail of her dress.

"Shall we begin?" the priest suggested and we both nodded.

We decided to go for a traditional wedding. In a church, flower girl and page boy, some old guy playing the organ in the distance. All that.

After a lengthy speech from the priest and a lot of nervous giggles from Billie and I, it was finally time for our vows.

Billie went first, grabbing my hands as she gazed into my eyes. "Y/N. Ever since I laid my eyes on you in freshman year, I was immediately in love. Your beautiful smile, your personality, everything. I mean, they say that nobody's perfect and you're not, but you're not that far from it. You really are the one for me. My girl. When you agreed to be my girlfriend, I didn't think I would ever be happier in my life, ever. Yet here I am, standing at the altar of a fancy church saying my wedding vows to you, happier than ever before. I love you, Y/N. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you by my side." she finished and I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Shit." I giggled, trying to not ruin my makeup. I cleared my throat before taking a deep breath. "Billie. You were, are, my first love. I've never loved before and I don't want it if it's not you. I can't wait for a lifetime of morning kisses before we brush our teeth, you dragging me to the bathroom at three in the morning so that you can pee without monsters getting you," I continued, Billie blushing and looking down at the ground as she grinned, squeezing my hands. "Being woken up by your obnoxious singing as you clean the house, everything that makes our relationship so imperfectly perfect. Once again, I love you with my heart and soul and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." I finished and Billie looked back up at me, shyly.

She mouthed a quick 'I love you' while the priest talked and I did too.

After our vows, was time for our rings. Billie and I got matching rings, which meant it took a lot of compromising to find the perfect one. Between Billie wanting a massive rock and me wanting a minimal ring that won't ever bother me, we settled on the perfect ring.

We exchanged rings, Billie grabbing my left hand with her slightly softer and shakier one and sliding the ring on my ring finger, me quickly doing the same thing for her.

Next thing we knew, the priest was saying "You may now kiss the bride." and there she was. My wife. I pulled her towards me, placing one hand on her shoulder and the other on her cheek before kissing her.

It was like our first kiss all over again. It felt like fireworks were exploding and she was the only other girl in the world. We pulled away from the kiss and I looked at the whole crowd cheering before starting to cheer too.

"WE'RE MARRIED!" I yelled at Billie over everyone else. She nodded, smiling.

"Glad to call you my wife."

We interlaced our hands and began to walk out of the church, knowing well that the Rolls Royce we rented for seven hundred dollars per hour was waiting outside for us. We both hopped in, waving at our families who were cheering for us.

The chauffeur began to drive towards the venue and me and Billie couldn't get our hands off each other, making out in the back of the car. That was the best night of my life. At the venue, every time we could get any alone time, we had heavy make out sessions like we were teenagers. Not to mention what went down in the hotel room.