Story Time

Don't watch video til I tell you to it will make more sense

Thors POV
"Father! Father! Please tell us the story again" I argues. "Yes father please do it's my favorite," says Amara, Loki starts off "Please, Please," "Alright, Alright then off to bed all of you" Father tells us. We look at each other and nod.

He starts off, " In the beginning worlds worshipped their Gods and new which ones to fear. From the realm of cold and darkness were the Frost Giants" He says while Mother greats a small storm above us with her magic, helping the story along. "Thank you frigga, now we're was I..." he asks, "Father your silly"Amara says while giggling. "You were at the part we're you helped the um uh hu-moons" Loki adds, "No it's pronounced humains brother" I try to correct him. "I think you should be more appreciative of your education because it's human" Mother tells us with a smile on her face.

" Well the humans could not face this threat alone..."

Watch Video Now That is what Odin is retelling as Thor, Loki and Amara listen in interest. As Frigga keeps using her magic to push wind across there faces and sounds of thunder in there ear.

"Now off to your own bed chambers, let's go my sons and daughter." Odin says carrying Amara to her bed chamber, while me and Loki follow mother to ours.

"Mother do you think I can rule like father one day?" I ask her, she smiles then responds, "yes, if not even better and I am so proud of my brave son, now go to sleep." "Til tomorrow" I loudly whisper as she leaves.

Loki's POV
Mother comes out of Thor's bed chambers and we walk to mine we're she sings to me a song she was taught when she was my age;

-Sorry I couldn't find another video but imagine this is just Loki and his mother singing and ignore Sylvie and the crowd.-

I feel her stroke my hair as I drift off to sleep...

Odin's POV
I carry my dear sleeping Amara to her room when she wakes up and asks, "Father are the frost giants gonna come and take me from Asgard to?" I see the fear in her eyes, "No I won't let them and your brother's and mother won't either your safe here in Asgard" I say reassuring her, then tuck her in.

————————————————————————————For that last part in Odin's POV will be explained
Hope you liked, thanks for reading