"We're going to Jotunhiem"

Loki's POV
I hear a loud crash and head toward the dining hall, to see Thor flipping over the grand dining table. Once he has calmed down a little I walk in and take a seat beside him.
Thor-"It is not wise to be in my company right now brother... This was to be my day of triumph"
Loki-"It'll come, in time"

Amara's POV
Me, The warriors three, and Sif all walk in the dining hall to see a mess and a flipped table where we see Loki and of course Thor by it.
Volstagg-"What's this?"
Loki to Thor-"If it's any consolation I think you are right. About the frost giants, about Laufey, about everything. If they found away to penetrate Asgard's defenses once, who's to say they won't try again? Next time with an army"
Thor-"Exactly"
Amara-"But there is nothing you can do without defying Father"
Loki & Amara-"No no no no no"
Loki-"I know that look"
Thor-"That's the only way to ensure the safety of our boarders."
Amara-"Thor it's madness"
Volstagg-"Madness? What sort of madness?"
Thor-"We're going to Jotunheim"
Volstagg- chuckles asking What?
Fandral-"This isn't like journey to earth where you summon a little lightning and thunder, and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jotunheim."

Thor-"We leave at dawn, everyone get some rest and prepare yourselves for battle"

                                      Later
Amara's POV
I spot Thor practicing his fighting for the battle that looks upon us, I walk over to him.
Amara- "The air better watch out"
Thor-" I know why you are here"
Amara- "then you already know what I am going to say next?"
Thor-"You don't have to come with us, and I am still going with or without you"
Amara- "That's not what I was going to say.... I was going to ask you to accompany me to the orphanage of Lord Stkhera, I was going to entertain them"
Thor-"I don't like you going there, many thieves live there, plus you can surely send our finest musicians and jesters to go see the children"
Amara- "Perhaps but i like seeing them and the hope that they have, which will never be broken and me going there myself helps strengthen that"
I walk toward the door when Thor sighs and says:
Thor- "Let me grab us some cloaks it gets cold out there and-"
Amara- "Finally a good idea, we can bring some for the children too"
I turn and walk straight out the door not waiting for Thor knowing he will shortly follow.

Thor's POV
At the orphanage Amara and I already have all the children a warm cloak and Amara is now singing to them.
Amara- "Thier will come a soldier who Carrie's a mighty sword he will tear, the enemies city down
O'lei o lei o Lord"
Now everyone joins in
"O'lei o lei o lord
He will tear there city down
O'lei o lei
O lei o lei o lord"
Everyone claps including me for my lovely  sister but I don't tell her that.
Thor- "That was beautiful"
Amara- "Thank you and thank you for bringing the kids those cloaks it helps them a lot"
Thor-" That was all your idea and you know that if I hadn't come you would have still done it yourself"
She chuckles and says-"True, true.... Thor those children have seen war and famine their whole lives and I know you want to protect not only them but all our people but war isn't always the answer, and doing nothing isn't weakness it is strength because you are not doing nothing you are thinking first about your people and what they really need there king... you Thor as mighty as you may be your still there prince a person and  they need that person more then a great warrior."
Thor sighs -"I understand what you are saying but I must act to protect them, I am truly sorry but I will leave for jotunhiem tomorrow and will end this quarrel with the frost giants"
I kiss Amara on the forehead and walk away as we reach her chambers not wanting to look in her eyes.
I am truly sorry sister but I need to end this.
—————————————————————————-
Sorry I have been inactive for a while but I have been swamped with school I will be trying to post more.
Thanks for reading