The Gate Keeper

The next Day

Amara's POV
As dawn approach's I ready my sword and knives for the battle to come. I go meet with Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg who have already geared up the horses for our ride to the gate.
Sif approach's spear in hand to say, "Where are Thor and Loki, this was their plan"
-Amara "We'll it's Thor and Loki so they are Probably somewhere trying to make a dramatic entrance"
-Fandral "Well they must'n draw any unwanted attention, we wouldn't want the AllFather to hear of this"
-Hogun "He's right we are doing this without his knowledge and he was against it from the beginning, he'll be furious if he finds out"
-Volstagg "How do we do this with him not knowing, the gatekeeper sees everything and tells it all to the All Father"
-Amara " That's why I have a plan" she says, a big smile plastered on her face.

Fregga's POV

I can't believe I am doing this I think as I walk down to the throne room where Odin is discussing security with the High Guard and General. He has had everyone looking over every little crack and dent making sure it is secure and we are all safe. When he sees me he waves the High Guards and General away, I approach him as they exit the room.
-Odin "Fregga my love what has brought you here"
-Fregga "Is this not my home as well"
-Odin "Yes and I thought you where with the children from Lord Stkhera's Orphanage"
-Fregga  smiles and walks to the door while saying, " Yes I was but they really wanted to meet with the greatest king" Pulling the doors open to show two dozen children gazing at the ceilings and large story teller pillars which have many of the ancient tales written on them When they finally see Odin they now and look at Queen Fregga.
-Fregga "Go" she tells them, and with that they all run toward Odin and crowd him asking questions then he quiets them with a raise of his hand and he starts telling them a story. One we thought king forgotten.

Thor's POV

I create a small storm to slightly flood the skip land on the south edge of the big river. It's an abandoned area where there is only a small berry field which produces my fathers favorite ancient wine. With that to handle and the dozens of children he has to handle thanks to my sister and mother he will be busy for a while so we can  leave and that can give us enough time to come back if all goes to plan.
-Loki "You know if you are gonna to make a rain storm please tell me AHEAD OF TIME" Annoyed and soaked he uses his magic to dry his cloths
-Thor "Oh please, you can just do that again" punching Loki in the arm and rushing away to the meeting point.
-Loki "Ow, ugh THOR!?! Wait for me, we are all going together"
Thor laughs as he approach's his horse which Amara is on
-Thor " Of now,"
-Amara jumps off and hands the reins to Thor as Loki climbs on his dark Black Stallion, "You know I have been looking for another horse to keep Jasper company" she responds while smoothing the hair of her horse which is a light brown color with a darker brown mane.
-Thor "Your not getting my horse now let's go"
-Volstagg "I still don't hear a plan on how to get past Heimdall the gatekeeper, it's said that the gatekeeper can see a single drop of dew fall from a blade of grass a thousand worlds away"
-Fandral "Yes and he can hear a cricket passing gas in Niflheim" He respond chuckling
-Volstagg "Jest not he hereth all"
-Fandral "Please, getting past him should be simple enough"
-Amara "Boys please stop this before I slap the both of you"
-Volstagg "Sure now what the plan"
-Amara "Our plan boys is to simply ask" she says shifting her gaze to Loki
-Volstagg and Fandral look at each other then back at Amara, responding with, "We're screwed"
-Loki "I have convinced many people to surrender before even waving one silver dagger now let us ride"
Amara and Thor laugh as they approach the gate.

Loki gets off his horse and walks to Heimdall
-Loki "Good day Heim-"
-Heimdall "You cannot deceive me"
-Loki "What, I believe you are mistaken"
-Thor "Enough....Heimdall, may we pass?
-Heimdall "Never has an enemy slipped my watch until yesterday. I wished to know how that happened"
-Thor "Then tell no one where we have gone until we return and you'll have your answer Understand?" Thor walks past him as the others follow
-Volstagg "What happened do you need your silver"

Pretend Sif is Amara in the second video

Loki- "Thor stop and think"
Amara-"Look around us we are outnumbered"
Thor Know your place sister, brother"

——————————————————————————That's Where it ends today thanks for reading I will try and do more I promise thank you again
-Also the story that Odin tells will be for another time I will explain Later in books to come