Visting house blossom

All of the rulers were able to make the meet to house blossom. Jimmy sitting next to his sister Lizzie and one of his close alliances Pixlriffs. Sadly across from him is the Elf King Scott, now he doesn't hate Scott quiet the contrary he really wants to become friend's with the Elf King but the Elf King is cold and well seems to only make alliances with the stronger and more capable rulers.

"Jimmy... Jimmy.. JIMMY!" Lizzie smacked the back of Jimmy's head when he didn't respond to her or Katherine.

"Ow! What was that for Lizzie?" Jimmy rubbed the back of his head and is glad he is wearing his Cod head or that would of hurt more.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe you not listening to the questions you were just asked." Lizzie sighed.

"Oh, um sorry! Don't know what got into me, y'know?" Jimmy laughed awkwardly as everyone is quietly staring at him, sadly for him Joey speaks up.

"Oh I think we know what got into you fish boy, you were staring at something or someoneeee~" Joey the parrot winged ruler teased, he's always teasing but not as much as Sausage does.

"I wasn't staring at anyone! I was just a bit zoned out." Jimmy was glad that his Cod head is on, otherwise the other rulers would see how red his face is.

"Really? Hmm if that Cod head wasn't on you I bet we could see!" Sausage said while he jumped up but was quickly pulled down to his seat by Gem and fWhip.

"You aren't touching Jimmy's cod head!" Said Lizzie while glaring at Sausage and Joey. While Jimmy has a tight grip on his Cod head in fear someone will snatch it.

"This is enough." Kathrine raised her voice just a bit that it causes all the rulers to stop and just look at her. "At house blossom we don't threaten to take something from other rulers, understand? Here we don't do the enemies stuff, this is neutral ground."  Katherine hadn't noticed that she was controlling the plant's around the room but everyone else sure did.

Many of the rulers said 'yes' or 'understood' Katherine is one of the most powerful rulers due to her connection with plant's.

"I believe we should be ending this meeting now as I personally don't want to deal with this conflict anymore" This is the first time Scott had talked during the whole meeting.

"Not just yet Scott, I think we have more to talk about" Katherine said while making eye contact with the elven King. The two rulers stare at each other, neither speaking nor breaking eye contact, it is very intense and quiet for a few minutes until Katherine finally speaks again. "Fine, we are done here but to expect me to let things go so easily Scott."

"I don't expect that it will be this easy again.." Scott stood up and he sent a wink at Jimmy. Jimmy felt his face heat up as he watches the elven king leave. Jimmy didn't know how long he was standing there until Lizzie shook him back to reality. 

"Come on Jimmy, we need to get going if we want to make it back before sun down. Joel already left" Said Lizzie while she checks her elytra wings to make sure it would last long enough which it will. The two of them flew off to their empires, staying close as it's just a comfort for the both of them. 

The two of them part ways as they get closer to their kingdoms. Jimmy watches as Lizzie dives into the water, he stays above knowing he'll just track water in his home and ruin his floors. He keeps flying for awhile until he see's his kingdom. He starts to glide down, he lands at his front porch and heads inside.

Something felt very off about his house when he walked in, maybe it was because of the window thats open or more likely that there's the demon on his couch sitting there with it's demonic grin. Jimmy quickly turned but is blocked by one of those tentacles that Xornoth is all to found of. Jimmy feels fear sink into his bones, he just want's to get out. He has no clue why the demon finds it fun to torment him like this and even more so when he's already been messed with by Joey and Sausage. He turns to face the demon, Xornoth is now standing about a foot away from him, it's definitely towering over him. He feels panicked and prepares to get stabbed or something, yet nothing like that happens.

"S̷̮̰͕̬̘̱ͨͫ͑͆o̪̞̜̪̠͈͓̓͐̀ ͖̣͉̲ͭͭͬͦ͟ẏ̷̻͖̮̼̝̠̓o̵̗͙̥̠̬̲͍͓͂ͭͤû͔͕͕̦̟̝͝ ̡͉͇͚͊ͫa̵̠͉̣̗ͤ͆̀̆ŕ̛̰͇̜̯̩̘͎̑̍ͅȩ̭̣̘͔̬ͧͭͥ̎ ̰̬͇͐̐͐͘t̩̘͙̱͕̎͛̅ͪ́h̵͕̟̟͍̍̿̚e̴͓̘̤͖̪ͦ̽ ͈̞̺̪̌ͪͣ͠f̻̫̘̥̜̙̘̺̔̓̀o͇̥̎̿̎͠o͓̦̘̥͓̝͌ͬ́ḽ͉͒͢ ̡̜͍̪̺̳̫͕̣ͣ̆͛t̸̮̲̬̝ͦh̸͇̺͚͙͇̆͐ả̱̼̪͓̼̦͎̎͗ͫ̀t̥̜̠͙̹͓͌̎̈͡ ̧̥͇̰ͮw̷̟̜͖̩̥̠̐̒̒à̧̬̘͍̪̪ͭr̳̫ͩͯ̋̽͞ͅm̴͔͔ͥṡ̵̞̫̯̼̬̽̂ͥ ̞͖̠͈̩̣̖͒̓͜t̵̗͍͇̦̯̜̝̗͒h̸͕̱̰̥̝̬͕̎ͥ͗e̴̳̬͖̤̝̒ ̦̫̊͆͜e̞͕̱̻̲ͮ͑̓͘ͅl̵͎͓̥̈́̂ͦ́f̶̮̰͇͎̠͖͚̼̱̟͓͂ͥ̀̐ͬ͝'̲̫̦̗̫̖̼͑̕s̷̠̘̯̪̟͓͛̄ ̡̪͈̲ͯ̀͂̓h̵̫͖͉̺̘̋ē̢͉̞͖̝͆a̗͎ͮ̽̔̕r̴̩͙̣͗ṭ̙̣̟͛̐̀͘.̮̞̥͈͉͙̇̎͞ İ̵̱͉͙̳̅s͚͈̣̱ͨ̉ͮ͋́ͅń̌͐҉̠͎͉͉̭̺̥̞̝͚̓̀'͓̰ͦ̒͐ͦ͢ẗ̶̞̣̠̣͓͉́ ͛̃̿͌҉̝͉t̡̝͎̳̏̈́̓h͖̜̠̘̳ͨ͝a͙̦̟̻̹̹̍̂̏͌͞t̬̪̣͔͑͠ ̳̘̦̉ͧ̀͠s̴̞͔̜̼̳̹̻̘ͭö̦͓́ͯ̌ͭ͠ ̘̹̣̮̜͈̀̓͢ş̗͖̩ͮw͛ͫ͂҉͓͕͖̬̙͍̳̼e̢̯͈̞̘͖̐̓͆͗ͅĕ̗̬̠͍̹̈̒͝t̜̝̹̯͚̝̺͉̎͝.̤͖̣̩͉̙̿ͯͣ͞.͓̩͓͈͍̣̞̪̔̇͠ ̨̪̪̭̑̑̍͐ͅÎ͙͓ͫ͡ ̖̗͉̖ͯ͋̄ͭ͞h̢̫̝ͦâ̢͇̭͚ͥͬv̴̳̦͚̲̻̮͎̜ͨͥ͗̊e̡͍̭̼ͪ ̷̰͈̩̳͍̦͖̟͒̎̽͐n͙͉̤̬̦͆͌͘o̬͚̗̹ͯ͜ ̧̹̮̦̲ͪ̀ͭ͑ͅc̙̩ͪͩ̃͡l̀҉͉͓̠u̞̗̬͓̗ͦ̽̆̅̕e̻̲̘̫̰̳̦͉̐̋͢ ͉̝̼̈̂̐͘h̬͍ͫ͛̀ò̥͔̼̜̼̘̮̰͗̽ͣ́w̛͎͓͚͔͍̰̽ ̦̹̝̝͎͈̝̼̅̎͞h̛̭͙͇ͬ̇͋̚ę̤̦̔ ̶͎̲̜͖̦̩͉̦ͤͤp̥͉̭͇͍͈̲ͣ̾͂̓͝u̴̟̝̼ͯ̇̈ţ̦͓̠͙̯͍̪̏ͧ̈ͥ̊͠ͅ'̶̤̙̙̟̒s̢̪͈ͮ͌̎̓ ͔̜͎̜͙͔̖͂ͬ͞ṷ͉̋̅͆̚͠p̸͕̬̣̖̬ͨ̒ ̨̘̳̗̞͂w̲̯̼̝̩̩ͯ͛ͣ͑͟ͅi̲̠̮͚̹̱̼͉̒̒͞t̵͚͍̦̞̟̹̣̆ͬ̏̌h̯̞͍͚̬͔ͦ̉̐͡ ̴͉͕̗̺̞͋̂s̷̼̮̯̼͓͔͗͑͌͐ư̝̖̪̬̹̘̇͊ͅč̷̖̣̭ͤ̈h̓҉̭̹͓̥̥̺̬ͅ ̛̳͇̭̲̺͑ͪa̼͉̜͚̫͖͕̅̕ ̒̔̍҉̲̖͎̦͔i̹̺͔̼̞̯̙̝̅̔̀d̢͖̤̖̃ͪ́ͅi̼̳̰̾̂͘o͓͍̼͕̝̫̤͊͜ͅt̤͉̖̟͙̊̑ͭ͝i̠ͦ̊̃ͪ͡ͅc͐̀҉̻̮̤̳̬̯͎ ̡̪͓͕̻̔͊̑ͅś͖̗̤͈̪͕̀͞o̫̰͎͓̗̓̀̃̚͡u̢̹̮͕͕̥̭̺͉͗ͪl̛̻̩̖̯̥ͣ̔̍ͤ ͉̲̘̦͖̣͍̬ͭ̂͠l̛̘̙͍͙̅ĩ̯̠̮ͧ̌̌͢k̮̬̫̰̹͓̘͉͌͞e̘͙̫̼ͪ̂ͥ̀ ̝̬̲̙͖̭̝̃́ͅy̡̩̙̫̯̬͕͆ͨ̽ͅo̮̦̮͕̮̤͉͇ͪ͢ű̢̪̱̗͉̭͌̌.̟̺̅ͦ͟'

(So you are the fool that warms the elf's heart. Isn't that so sweet.. I have no clue how he puts up with such a idioitc soul like you) Stated Xornoth, it's eye's staring into his soul, making him cower even more.

"What are you even saying?" It's all that Jimmy can muster as he looks for a way to get away from Xornoth.

Xornoth doesn't answer, it stare down at Jimmy for serval seconds before he's suddenly stabbed with something, it makes the Cod Father sick to his stomach. He falls to the floor his vision fading and Xornoth just teleports away leaving Jimmy alone, weak and scared. He's unable to keep his eye's open much longer, he fumbles for something, anything! His breath feels like it's fading and then nothing.