Joey I need you to listen

TIGGER WARNING ABUSE MENTIONED

This is just a little side part that I wanted to make due to motivation issues

Joey really tried to get on Xornoths good side, but he messed up royally. He had Jimmy right there just a few minutes from the alter, and Xornoth would have gotten so much more power and loved Joey back, but now.. Now Joey is lying on the floor, beaten up by Xornoth, and now he's coughing up strange petals that could be from the tentacle Xornoth used to throw him across his throne room.

Xornoth put him through stuff that didn't feel like love it felt like hatred, but Xornoth said they "loved him" so it was love it had to be love because if it wasn't then he had nobody other than a corrupted Sausage who would leave the moment he got the chance to.

Joey is slowly wrapping his right arm as tears stream down his cheeks, he let's out a sob that he doesn't know how long he's been holding for. His body shook in a pain that he wasn't sure of, If it was heartache or the pain from his injuries, it was possibly both, but he couldn't question Xornoths love... Not now, not when he could maybe gain it back.

Joey desperately doesn't want to be alone, not when he knows that he already is. As Joey cries, he hears fireworks from the distance coming closer, and he freezes up. Someone is coming probably to kill him for kidnapping Jimmy or to get a totem of undying. But whoever it is mustn't see that he was crying.

Joey gets up as he finishes, wrapping his arm that he isn't sure how to explain it, but maybe he can just act like it's nothing, even if it hurts.

Joey walks outside and wipes his tears and sees a man he sort of doesn't expect to see here, but there he is, the King of Mythland, the one and only Mythical Sausage.

"Joey, um buddy, can we talk?" Sausage asks, his voice doesn't sound corrupted, and his eyes are blue. Xornoth must not be using him right now. Why does Sausage want to talk then?

"Sure... What do you want, Sausage?" Joey asks hesitantly as he leads the way to a more secluded area of his kingdom and some what away from any of those tendrils that are around his kingdom.

"I wanted to ask if things been more or less much more tense with um... you know who..." Sausage says hesitantly and tilts his head towards where a tendril would be outside. Joey feels himself gulp as he gets the hint.

"Oh, um yeah, I've had an experience or two, but I'm sure it's not as bad as we think it is... I mean, it can't be bad when it means we are getting power, right?" Joey did gus best to sound confident about his lover Xorny, he's sure it'll help Sausage gain trust in the demon.

Sausage looks Joey over, and his eyebrow crease in worry. "Joey, your arm is injured, and you look like you just were crying. Did you know who did that?"

Joey looks away ashamed that Sausage is correct. "Um, yeah, it was from them." Joey trails off a bit as he looks up at Sausage and sees anger in Sausage's eyes.

"How? How can you defend them then? How can you act like power is going to be fine when you look like this? Joey, have you looked in the mirror! You look exhausted, and everything that's lovable about you is a shell." Sausage berates Joey, and it hurt, but something also clicked in Joey's head. He's losing what's lovable about him when he's trying to gain the demons favor.

"I'm not.... I'm not lovable when like this?" Joey asks hesitantly.

"No, you're not. You are a mess, you are hard to care for, and you've become a total ass. I need you to look in a mirror and reflect because I did, and I know both you and I need to fix what we've done before it's all too late." Sausage grabbed Joey by his good arm and looked him in the eye as he spoke.

Joey gulps and stares at Sausage and takes in every word he says. "What do you mean by before it's all too late?" He asked slowly, not really wanting the true answer of whatever it may be.

"Joey, we might be able to redeem ourselves to our friends, but to do that, we have to apologize and leave Xornoth behind. We can't accept the terrible powers we have gained." Sausage looked stern when he said that.

Joey looks down for a moment before responding. "I'll have to think about it Sausage.. I love them still."