My hero?

Jimmy was struggling against the cuffs that Joey put on him. He's absolutely terrified to be in the same room as Xoroth. He keeps jerking around to get free from Joey's surprisingly strong grip. He get's slapped by Joey and he let's out a small whimper. "ow.." Mumbled Jimmy. "Will you shut up? I have things to do with Xorny yet you have their interest..." Replied Joey. He rolled his eyes as well.

As they walk out in the open as apparently the lost empire didn't care on placement of thing's or maybe it did but this is just one of the rare occasions where things just went differently, either way he just wants to get away from this whole situation.

They are about to enter into a temple when suddenly someone lands on Joey. That someone has big white wings, very noticeable blue hair and golden antlers, Scott.

"Joey..." Growled Scott, he's standing on him and he purposely pushing his foot hard into Joey's chest.

"Sc-.. Scott.. What are you doing here.." Joey spoke through gritted teeth. His eyes are glaring right at Scott.

"Oh you know, saving Jimmy. Maybe getting a thing or two of something later, the usual." Sais Scott, how can he even joke at a time like this!?

"Anyways Joey if you don't want to go through a respawn I'd suggest you let me free Jimmy and take him."

"Fine! Take him.." Joey quickly hands over the key for the cuffs. Scott smoothly unlocks the cuffs and just as quickly picks Jimmy up and flies away.

"Ah- Scott what ok earth!?" Said Jimmy as he quickly clung to Scott.

"You've been missing for the past days. Joey was acting suspicious so I decided to have a look and I was correct." Said Scott

"Days!? But- why was he just now taking me to..." Jimmy trailed off trying to figure out why.

"Well it is the longest day of the year so I'd suspect it's something to do with that. " Scott mumbled.

"Oh.." Jimmy felt sick, Joey could have done whatever he wanted and his plans were only stopped because Scott had an suspension. While he was pitying himself he started to take notice of the air getting colder and mountains are around them as well. Wait is Scott taking him to Rivendell!?

Well Jimmy was right about that, for once in his life he was right. "Why are we here? Why not my home?" Jimmy asked quietly, he's almost sure the wind would have made impossible for Scott to hear him but he was wrong about that.

"Because you were missing for two day's and I'm not letting out of my sight until Lizzie herself shows up in my living room. Also best I can do when you rescued Gem and I the other day..." Scott said as he landed more smoothly than anyone with years of elytra experience would ever be able to do.

Jimmy is surprisingly quiet and just let's Scott lead him into his house. He is currently trying to figure out why Joey wanted to do whatever he wanted to do. Why him of all people? He's just a fish hybrid- Fish demi God as Lizzie would say. Oh wait shit. It finally clicked in Jimmy's head, Joey wanted to sacrifice a demi God to a demon, why kind of powers would a demon get from a demi God!?

"Scott-" Jimmy's voice cracks as he spoke.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Immediately Scott's attention is completely on him.

"Scott... Joey wanted to sacrifice me to the demon.. I'm a demi God Scott! Scott what would happen if-" Jimmy starts coughing hard. A single red petal falls from his mouth once he's done coughing.

"Jimmy what on earth is that!?" Scott asked while looking at the petal.

"Um... A flower petal?" Jimmy just felt more confused than Scott looks.

"Huh.. ok" Mumbled Scott.

Both men look at the petal while sitting on Scott's couch. It's a very awkward silence between the both of them but also neither of them wanted to talk or have any clue what they want to talk about. It's just awkward.