Head pains

Jimmy didn't realize how long of a flight it would be from Kathrine's to Geminis. He can't believe she's probably already there as well. As he flies he hears flapping, it's faint but noticeable. He glances around to try to get a look yet he doesn't see anyone. That puts him on edge, he keeps glancing around, not paying attention to what's happening in front of him. That's Jimmy's downfall as he crashes right into a cliff and he hit it hard. Jimmy's elytra ripped when he crashed and he's very dazed and on the ground. He tries to keep focus but he can barely keep his eyes open. Someone says his name and a winged ruler lands in front of him, right as he passes out.

Jimmy woke up some time later and the first thing he noticed is that he's in a bed, second thing he has noticed he's also in a cell. Jimmy stands up quickly, eyes wide in panic. He quickly tries to get the door open of the cell but it's locked, If Jimmy was Lizzie he'd kicked the door down or if he was Joel he'd some how convince himself the door wasn't there and he would just walk through somehow, that's just Joel for you.

Jimmy kicks the cell door only for it to hurt his foot, Jimmy wasn't sure what else he was expecting. "Ow..." He grumbled. 

He doesn't recognize the style of the cell. All he knows for sure is it's not Mythland's dungeon nor Lizzie's Joel's or Pixel's and he is going to assume the fact that it's not blue it's not Scott's. Also no way Kathrine's empire even has a dungeon. He's not to sure about the others but he's going to assume Gemini didn't kidnap him.  Jimmy sat down and started to think on who would even have motivation to kidnap him. 

Shurb? No she just wants to get home and would they even be able to pick him up? Probably not. She seems more scared than anything, there's no motivation, right?

Ok Pearl? She's strong plus she definitely can carry someone or even fly with someone as she has strong wings, but does her kingdom have a dungeon? If it does he'd expect more plants, also what motivation would pearl have to kidnap him? She doesn't seem the kind to start a full out war.

War! Who would start a war? fWhip! He's always doing something that causes conflict! Oh no if it's fWhip who kidnapped him that's going to be bad.. Wait- Since when did fWhip use gold as decoration.. There's a lot of gold actually.. 

Gold.. Gold.. Gold- Joey. Jimmy quickly stands up and looks at the bed he was laying in, sure enough there's a blanket that has fancy look and there's totem symbolism. Only Joey's kingdom has enough totem's of undying to even be used a symbol like that. Nobody else would even think to use it when it's not their main trade. Jimmy is now more desperately trying to get out. Joey is the demons boyfriend or something, he doesn't want to see the demon! Jimmy looks at the cell door nd does something very stupid. Jimmy runs full force at this door, he dents it and he also badly injures his shoulder. Jimmy does this three more times but it doesn't do much after the second attempted, all he has done is injure his shoulder a noticeable amount. He whimpers in pain and sits down.

Jimmy isn't sure how long he has been in there but soon Joey shows up, Jimmy's heart sinks and he backs away as far as he can.

"Oh look stinky fish boy is awake" Joey teased. He has an unsettling smile while he looked at Jimmy. He always seems off  ever since he got that crown.. It scares him.

"I don't stink!" Replied Jimmy, he's upset that Joey would say a thing like that. His fists ball up in anger.

"Hmm, sure. Anyways Fishy you know you really shouldn't have said your secret to everyone. You know serval people would pay a hefty price." Joey grins.

"Joey please just let me out!" Whined Jimmy.

"Wow.. Nah not happening today. Or like any time soon for that matter. I'm going to hold you here for as long as Xorny wants" Said Joey, his eyes sparkling with something. Jimmy isn't sure of the emotion that Joey was feeling and honestly Jimmy isn't sure if he wants to know.

Jimmy's eye's are wide with fear and he really just wants to go home, he doesn't want to be hurt, he doesn't know why Joey or the demon even care to torment him. He's not special, he's never been special the only cool thing about himself is the fact that he's siblings with Lizzie. Lizzie is very cool she can do anything and she's married. Hell Joel is also very cool, Joel can build like anything in a matter of minutes while it would take Jimmy over a week to get a good thing built, by that time Joel could build a whole village.

"Jimmyyyy" Said Joey in a sing song voice. "What are you doinggg?" He continued, Jimmy takes notice that Joey is in the cell with him and the fact that Joey has a sword up to his neck, was he really lost in his mind that he didn't notice Joey get closer!?

"Nothing Joey-" Jimmy's voice cracked some as he looks up at Joey with wide eye's. His heart is pounding in his chest. 

"Hmm.. Fine, it's not like you can do anything anyways." Joey teased. His wings fluff up a bit.

"Why did you kidnap me Joey?" Asked Jimmy while looking at the sword that is still pointed at him.

"Ohh you knowwww. Xorny wants to do some tests and they want to do them on you. They said they didn't want to use them on me so instead they'll be using them on you, isn't that great! You can be beast friends with Xorny, Sausage and I!" Smiled Joey, his wings doing little excited flaps. Jimmy isn't as excited by this.

"Know what! Let's get you to the alter! I'm sure Xorny is already there!" Said Joey, he is surprisingly quick to put cuffs on Jimmy. 

Jimmy is already being dragged to where ever the alter is. He just feels panic and all he want's is to be saved. He's done good why isn't he getting good karma? He saved Scott and Gemini from Sausage's dungeon! Please can one of them show up and save him. That's all he asks, Jimmy didn't notice the tears streaming down his face until he realized his vison is blurry.