concerning details

Kathrine had finished the potion she was making. "Ok Jimmy I'm going to put some of this on a cloth and the other part you will be drinking. Ok?"  

"Oh- Um sure. Uh Is it safe?" He asked, of course it should be safe but it's still something he felt like asking.

"Yeah, totally. This potion has healed corruption many times before so there shouldn't be any issues. If something feels wrong by tomorrow contact me, Ok?"

"Yeah-" Jimmy gets cut off by Lizzie, she being an over protective sister of course "No tell us any risks now."

"I- Ok listen I used this potion on plants and small creatures and none of them had issues before but I'm asking for any updates on if something may be different, ok?" Kathrine spoke while getting stared down by Lizzie. She seems satisfied by this.

"Ok fine. If I find him in pain after this.." Lizzie threatened

"He won't be in pain, I promise!" Said Kathrine, Lizzie sighs and takes a seat. After that Kathrine looks at Jimmy and walks over to his side. "Ready?"

"yeah. I'm ready" Said Jimmy, he gave a small smile.

That was a week ago, Jimmy is now getting dressed for the next meeting, Kathrine tends to do these meetings often. Honestly Jimmy doesn't know why but he's very nervous about it. Mayne it's because someone will tease him,  yeah that makes sense, it's nothing else. Yup definitely! Jimmy checks his elytra to make sure it wouldn't give out on him while he is flying to Kathrine's. once he is absolutely sure that everything is fine he flies off to her kingdom. 

Jimmy takes a moment to just enjoy the air, it's strangely freeing. Jimmy has never understood why an elytra makes someone feel so free but it does and it's just the best, he really couldn't ask for anything better than this.

Of course his flight soon has to end so he lands at Kathrine's and walks in. he's surprisingly not the latest, maybe he's getting better at being on time or maybe he was given an hour early anyway he's there. Jimmy walks to his chair and takes a seat next to Lizzie. His sister given him a smile, he smiles back. His smile fades some though as he just caught eye of a very rough looking Scott, as if he flew through a hurricane. Before her could say anything Scott almost immediately fixes up his appearance. 

"Alright there's Scott. Now we just have to wait for-" Kathrine was cut off by two people showing up. Mythical Sausage and Joey, both look a bit disheveled but definitely weren't in bad shape. What on earth were they doing? "Oh welcome.. Come take a seat do we can start this meeting, ok?"

"What ever you say lady Kathrine!" Said Sausage he goes to take a seat, his smile is there but something about it didn't feel right, to be fair Sausage has been acting strange for awhile now.

So has Joey but honestly Jimmy didn't know the guy as well all we knows is the parrot, cat hybrid ruler has been more.. Vengeful as of late. Honestly Jimmy didn't want to upset Joey as of the chances of him doing something to hurt him is way higher. Jimmy wouldn't say he's scared of Joey but he is.

And now the meeting starts. It's the normal stuff for the most part. It's pretty boring as it's just updates on stuff and talk of trades but that talk ended sooner than most people would have liked as the demon was brought up as apparently not everyone has seen it recently. To be fair Jimmy hasn't seen it sense the whole stabbing stuff.

"Jimmy? What about you? Have you seen it?" Asked Scott of all people.

"Yeah. I have.. Like a week ago.. I got stabbed by it.." Said Jimmy while sounding a bit nervous as everyone's eyes are on him. "It was real bad actually. I passed out.." Jimmy admitted.

"Passed out!? You should have respawned before that, right?" This time fWhip spoke up, normally rulers would respawn if killed but this seems very different.

"You didn't mention that when you went to me-" Said Gemini. her eyebrows furrowed in concern, she found this news very interesting.  

"It didn't seem important..." Said Jimmy, he didn't seem to understand.

"Jimmy if you passed out you should have respawned but you didn't" Gemini explained 

"I- But I normally pass out when injured badly." Said Jimmy, the look on the other rulers face's said enough for Jimmy to understand that, that wasn't normal for them.

"You what-" Said Scott 

"I pass out when badly injured.. "Mumbled Jimmy while looking away. A small cough leaves his mouth as well.

"That's not normal, Jimmy I'd like you to come to my place after this meeting.. " Said Gemini. Jimmy begrudgingly agrees.

the meeting goes on but it's tense and just very awkward for Jimmy, everyone keeps glancing at him. It's almost as if they expect him to collapse any second, he's not a fan of Joey looking over at him the most well other than Scott but Jimmy trusts Scott not to kidnap him unlike Joey, Joey doesn't get that trust any time soon. 

Jimmy takes notice that Scott is just full on staring at him and somehow nobody has noticed, maybe because they are also glancing at him and nobody really wants to be called out for it. Jimmy feels like some kind of circus attraction. He shrinks into his seat and just quietly listens.

The meeting is finally over and Jimmy is just dreading going to Geminis.

"Jimmy I'd go with you but I have many duties at the Ocean empire, have Gem send me details of what I may need to know, alright?" Said Lizzie. She pulls her younger brother into a tight hug. 

"Yeah, yeah I will" He responded and hugged back. They stay like that for a few seconds before leaving, Lizzie left first, Jimmy was busy checking his elytra as he's all to used to it breaking at the worst times. Thankfully there's no tears in it so he fly's off to Gemini Tay's crystal cliffs. He didn't take notice of a winged ruler following him from above and behind.