Chapter 1: Past

After father came back from defeating another honkai beast he slept while I cooked us more dinner. What I noticed is the front door opening. I went to the door to notice that fathers gun was missing along with K423. Was she going to battle a honkai beast herself!?

I quickly got Moms old lance and ran out to stop her. I saw the honkai beast which was about to attack her and hit it. 

"Chiyo?" K423 mumbled.

I pushed it away from her getting scratches every time. What I didn't take note was how far I pushed it away. I was lost and didn't know where to go.

I was basically freezing because it was winter and I didn't have any food. I was trapped until a green and pinked haired looking girl came to me.

"Huh what is a child doing here?" She questioned.

"Hi ms I got lost and I don't know where my home is.." I told her with a monotone voice.

"Ohh well do you want to come with me to treat you?" She offered.

I was shocked by her kindness to a random child "Are you sure you don't have to its not a big of a deal.."

"No its fine now come on follow me!" She took my hand

I was still shocked by her sudden kind offer. Im still wondering if K423 is ok though she is like a little sister to me.

Without realizing it I was infront of a huge estate with the girl earlier. 

"Well this is my estate what do you think?" She asked me.

" uhh its beautiful also what's your name?" I asked her blankly.

"Oh right sorry for the rudness my name is Mitsuri Kanroji how about you?" She answered.

"Uh my name is Chiyo Kaslana nice to meet you.."