Chapter 2: Reunion

Its been a few years since that has happened and now I am the thunder Hashira. Ive gotten closer to Iguro Obanai and Mitsuri Kanroji. Im also best friends with Shinobu kocho. I was patrolling around to find someone who looks like K423. Did I finally find her?! She looked very Injured and she looked like there was honkai energy in her?

I didn't hesitate but picked her up and walked to my estate. On the way there I passed by the butterfly estate. I decided to go in there to get help from Shinobu.

"Shinobu may I get some help?" I asked her.

She looked at me and widened her eyes "Ah yes Chiyo."

Shinobu instantly stood up as I put K423 on the bed. I didn't know her name yet has father named her?

I looked at her surprised since she looked like she had drowned up from the past years. K423 opened her eyes to see me.

"Chiyo?" She asked.

"Yes its me Chiyo." I said with a smile.

K423 hugged me tightly as I felt tears on my shoulders.

"Hi uhh do you have a name yet?" I asked.

"Oh right my new name is Kiana Kaslana." She reintroduced.

Father named her after Kiana? Well I don't blame him I see a lot of Kiana in her. I smiled at her name until she asked me "Uhh Nee-san where are we?"

"Uhh were in the butterfly estate, I wanted to take you to my estate but you were to injured.." I answered.

She nodded and looked around until my crow came into the room "Caw Hashira meeting a boy is bringing a demon around Caw!"

Why would someone bring a demon around with them isn't dangerous especially he broke masters rule.

"Uh nee-san can I come with you?" She tugged my haori.

"Uhh sure aslong you don't disrupt the meeting and stay with me for the time being." I responded.

She nodded as we walked to where the meeting took place.