Chapter 7: adopting and attack?

(This chapter is Inspired by Kanao's backstory)

Me and Kiana were walking around a village along with patrolling if there was any demons. We came across a kid being pulled around by a man.  She looked emotionless so I decided to talk to her to see if she was alright.

"Hey um do you have a minute ?" I asked the man while kneeling down to the kid.

"Hello there my name is Chiyo Kaslana the girl over there is named Kiana kaslana... What is your name?" I asked the kid.

She just stayed silent which worried me a lot. The man was slowly getting irritated by our presence so he shouted "Oi she has no name and if you want to talk to her then pay up!"

I looked to Kiana and nodded as Kiana reached her hand to her pocket "Alright then will this be enough?" Kiana said as she threw money to him.

I snatched the rope away while he was still staring at the money "You better better be fast the wind is quite strong today!" 

Time skip

"Nee-san this child cant decide for herself! Keeping her would be dangerous!" Kiana shouted.

"Well Kiana I have a friend which has the same problem with her sister..." I said as I walk up to Cecilia..

"Cecilia you can toss this coin if you have to decide on things." I told Cecialia as she looked at the coin.

"Nee-san are you sure!?" Kiana shouted.

I nodded and looked to Kiana "Kiana can we talk for a second.." 

She was confused but nodded as we walked to another room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"um you remember dad right?" I asked her.

"Oh you mean the old man yeah of course!" She answered.

"If you want to know where he is....he is dead.." I told her.

Kiana widened her eyes and stuttered "W-what do you mean he's dead?"

I looked at her with teary eyes and said "He was killed by uppermoon 0, he used to be the fire hashira but died.."

I didn't want to talk about it much and walked away to Cecilia. She stared at me as I smiled at her.

Its been a few years since then Uppermoon 4 and 5 got defeated and we are doing Hashira training. For my training I focus on agility and dodging. 

"Ahh Chiyo-san, Kiana-san hello!" Tanjiro shouted from afar.

Tanjiro ran to our estate and greeted us again as we smiled "Tanjiro in here you will do agility and dodging training Kiana and Cecilia will help doing so." 

He nodded and went into my estate with the other demon slayers.

"Nee-san Im going to get him ready for training." Kiana stated as she walked away from me.

Tanjiro has already went out of my training as it was night time already. I was cleaning my sword until a crow shouted "CAW CAW ATTACK ON UBAYASHIKI ESTATE CAW!" 

I jolted up in an instant and ran to the mansion. My estate is not far from the mansion so I can get there quickly. I was almost there until....the mansion blew up..