Chapter 5: Kiana!

Theresa and Mei were exhausted while trying to fight Herrscher of the void so I stood up grabbing my scythe not to far away from me. 

"Pathetic lowly insects..Fight all you want it will only make it easier for me..after all this time you still don't understand?Why do you bar my path little girl?" Herrscher of the void asked Theresa.

"Shut up that body doesn't belong to you!" Theresa shouted.

"Ah yes a human did make this body for me! Its a offering for my rebirth." Herrscher of the void explained. 

Her void powers are beyond of what I expected we need to act fast right now! Unlike me her herrscher powers are beyond from mine.

"Ahah I guess insects provide some kind of amusement..Your dance steps make me laugh..Benares go give them a dance lesson!" Herrscher of the void demanded.\

Benares? Does that mean! I looked behind me to see Benares coming at us. 

"A incoming attack!" Mei shouted.

I looked back and shouted "Everyone look out!"

I was getting ready for impact until a petite girl which I recognized came and shot Benares away from us all.

"Bronya!" We all shouted.

"The Bronya is happy to see all of you alive...The Bronya has rested for to long...The Bronya shall report back to duty!" Bronya stated.

We all stood up and attacked benares which was spewing electricity through its mouth.

We defeated Benares and Herrscher of the void complained "Tch such a disappointing start..No matter the queen shall settle this herself...Lets get the show started..."

In a blink of a eye our surroundings changed. It was like we teleported or something. I was starting to get quite annoyed of the herrschers tactics.

"Time to let bad people leave one at a time.. well start with the girl with the wierd hair-do then the one with the cross...Allright my other halfs lets us finish this dance." Herrscher of the void told us.

Me and Mei widened our eyes of what she just said. Was she going to take our herrscher cores!?

"Mei,Bronya maintain formation, Chiyo lets go!" Theresa shouted as I nod.

As I activated my herrscher core changing into my herrscher form Theresa activated her other battle suit.

"Got you both." Herrscher of the void stated.

"Principal, Chiyo-san!" Mei shouted.

I was very dizzy from what the herrscher did to me. I opened my eyes to see herrscher of the void  gripping on to my neck.

She kept talking about her past to Theresa then looked at me "Alright my other half time to join me!"

She was about to take my herrscher core until Theresa stopped her with her chains "Ghh?"

"Your finally in firing range!" Theresa shouted.

"Tch these chains again?" Herrscher of the void questioned.

"Heh its different this time." I shouted while smiling widely as Bronya was getting ready to shoot the herrscher.

"You cant escape the oath of Judah has caught you and I won't ever let go!" Theresa shouted at her.

"Heh do you think these ancient chains will stop me? Do you guys feel smart do you see the sight of victory?Drama's get to him climax's heh I love those shows..Those hopes and dreams are nothing to me your existence is worthless!" herrscher of the void shouted as me and Theresa widened our eyes while the herrscher was breaking the chains.

I kicked the herrschers hand away from me as she dropped me and Theresa to the ground from my kick. 

"Do you want this body back and the girl? You do right she is a loving friend and family! Did you make little sweet memories with her!? Made any sweet promises! Well in that case then I should kill you all with her hands! Those who are trying to save her will die a bad gruesome death! She will then witness your mangled bodies!" Herrscher of the void shouted.

Then she grabbed Mei and took her herrscher core away from her. She has gained a little power from the gem of conquest! She hasn't took mine so she doesn't have to full power!

"MEI!" I shouted.

"She has absorbed half of the gem of conquest!" Bronya shouted aswell.

"Ahh the sound of thunder is music to my ears but there is still one more half to deal with!" The herrscher stated.

The void queen ran at me but Bronya blocked her chance of getting to me and taking my core away. I then stood up and attacked along with Theresa.

Me and Theresa couldn't defeat the herrscher and fell down from exhaustion and the injuries we sustained. Thats until something came to our aid which was Fu Hua.

 "Mei, Theresa, Chiyo...Bronya get them out of here don't look back you cannot defeat this enemy!" Fu Hua shouted.

Bronya nodded and carried me, Theresa, and Mei out of the battle field. I couldn't handle it and passed out from exhaustion and my injuries.