Chapter 3: tsugoko

After the meeting I took Kiana to my estate to catch up.

Estate:

(Like this but a little smaller)

We were talking happily until she asked me "Nee-san what are demons?"

I hesitated until I answered "Demons are man eating creatures, they feast on humans as we demon slayers hunt them down and kill them. Killing is like a gamble since you don't know if they will be powerful."

"Can you train me to become a demon slayer please!" She asked me.

"Ahh yes I could but are you sure becoming a demon slayer is hard and tricky there is not way back if you want to become one." I told her.

She nodded continuously as I sighed "alright I will train you just be ready tomorrow."

Its been 2 months and Kiana has already progressed to a Tsuchinoto which was amazing for a girl like her. She officially became my tsugoko which was very impressive.

"Nee-san I need to go back to st freya to train to become a valkyrie again soon.." She told me.

I pat her head with a smile as she stared at me "Kiana promise me to be always strong and protect your loved ones.."

She nodded at my statement and looked to the window.

"CAW CAW MISSION WITH THE FLAME HASHIRA CAW!" My crow Shouted at me.

I nodded and got up and went out of my estate. It was night already so I was late for the train. Luckily Im pretty fast so I can catch up with the train. I jumped in from a open window to see all the people asleep.

I found Rengoku and the other three sleeping? Why are they sleeping on a mission aren't they supposed to be awake? I tried waking them up but it didn't work that's until Rengoku stood up and chocked the girl tied to his wrist.

"Rengoku!" I shouted at him.

I tried getting his hand off but failed but thats when I felt a demon on top of this train. I couldn't just leave them but I need to kill it.

I jumped up to the roof and saw the demon.

"Huh I thought all of them have slept already." He said with a annoying tone.

I slashed him quickly slowly getting annoyed.

"Well aren't you fast are you a pillar!" He shouted.

"Tch" I was practically already annoyed by his voice.

Time skip

The train collapsed and we are currently getting the passengers out safely out of the bus. Thats when I felt a presence of a demon which was strong...

It was near where Rengoku and Tanjiro were at, I got my sword ready and cut his hand off which was about to punch Rengoku in the stomach.

"Huh?" Uppermoon 3 looked confused.

"I'd appreciate you not trying to kill my friend uppermoon three.." I said angrily.

Without looking he pushed me back into the forest with a strong force. It wasn't enough to kill me but it was enough to put me unconscious. I heard yells from my comrades but I dashed back into the fight scene with a different aura.

 I heard yells from my comrades but I dashed back into the fight scene with a different aura

(She looks like this..)

I attacked him almost blowing half of his body off.

"What the!?" Uppermoon 3 shouted.

"I didn't appreciate that brat!" I shouted back.

Both Rengoku and Tanjiro looked confused at me and my sudden change.

"Mortals its better to back off first before your pathetic asses die." I exclaimed as they nodded. 

I shot multiple electric shocks to him as he dodged all of them and tried to attack me but I evaded his punch.

"You aren't human nor demon what are you!?" He shouted.

"What do you think obviously Im a god what your brains got mushed while turning or something!" I answered while shouting back at him.

I then sent a horizontal shot which actually hit him. It sliced him in half which helped a lot. On the edge of my eye I could see the sun slowly rising. I smiled widely as he tried to regenerate his legs, I stabbed his shoulder to prevent him from doing so.

"Let me go lady!" He shouted at me while I ignored. 

He successfully kicked my sword off his shoulder and ran away. I was annoyed but slowly I fell back and everything went black..