Chapter 6: Im back

I woke up to see Theresa beside me "Chiyo-san are you ok!" 

I nodded and sat up then Bronya came in "Chiyo-same the Bronya recommends to not sit up yet or else your wounds will reopen!"

I smiled and asked "Is Kiana ok where is she?"

They all frowned and told me that Fu Hua, and Himeko held them her off and that the herrscher has already been defeated. I was sad but It was for the best.

"Uh Theresa could you drop me off at the demon slayer headquarters?" I asked Theresa.

"HUH are you sure? your still quite injured!" She asked me.

I nodded and told her "Yes I need to continue with my missions and I cant afford to miss more missions.."

She stared at me and nodded at both Mei and Bronya.

I arrived at the demon slayer headquarters to see all the Hashiras gathered up in the meeting staring at me "Uh Hi?"

"Chiyo-san your ok! Why do you have so many bandages!?" Mitsuri came running at me.

"Heh Mitsuri Im fine." I reassured her.

"Anyways Chiyo why were you gone?" Iguro asked.

Then Theresa came behind me with the 2 other girls "I think we owe you guys a explanation for borrowing her-" 

Theresa got cut off by a sword almost hitting her neck. It was Sanemi holding the sword while Theresa stared at him. I ran at sanemi and took his sword away from him.

"Sanemi stop they are with me." I told him.

He only responded with a "tch" and walked back to his place.

"Alright time for the Bronya to explain." Bronya told them.

(After explaining cuz laziness is taking over)

"At least you all came out alive.. anyways the hashiras meeting has ended" Master smiled as he walked towards his room.

Mei came up to me and told me "Chiyo-san Theresa and the others are already in the Hyperion we need to continue our search for Kiana."

I nodded as she ran away, I walked back to my estate to rest. I arrived to my estate to see a silver haired girl in my room... It was Kiana.

"Nee-san! Please don't tell the others Im here!" She requested.

"Huh why?" I asked.

"Just please don't!" She cried.

"Alright I won't." I told her.

She hesitated but ran to me "Nee-san Im so sorry for hurting you and the others Im really sorry I also killed Himeko!" 

I was shocked but smiled "Its ok you weren't in control of what you were doing.." 

She looked up to me and asked "Can you still make me your tsugoko?" 

"Of course you havent left the corps yet!" I smiled.

"...Thank you Nee-san...."