1.During the day

(Y/N) POV
"Mom Im going to look for a job! I'll be right back." I yelled to my mom who was still unpacking . "OK BE SAFE!" I waved goodbye and walked around the small little town. There was really nothing to work at. I decided to ask some one. I walked up to a short guy with fluffy brown hair. "Umm excuse me?" He jumped and slowly turned around "Umm y-yes?" I couldn't see his eye because of his hair but I could see his mouth. I noticed that he was a little red. "Yes do you know a place that i can work at. You see I'm new here and I need a job." I laughed nervously. "W-well that p-pizza place is hiring new p-people." He scratched the back of his neck. " oh really can you show me?" He nodded and walked me down to a place called Freddy Fazbears pizza. "Oh this is like a chucky e. cheese?" I rolled my eyes. He laughed a bit "y-yeah well I w-work here." I looked at him than asked "ok than what's your name?" He blushed a bit. "J-Jeremy." I nodded. "I'm (Y/N)." He smiled and walked me in side. Kids where runing around like animals. We walked into what I think was the managers office. I knocked. "VINCENT IF THATS YOU!!" Jeremy spoke up. "I-it's Jeremy !" I herd a sighed. "Ok come in." I walked in and saw a tall guy with a phone as a head.