4.Abuse

(Y/N) POV
I watch as Jeremy wakes up rubbing his head and he asks nervously "w-where am I?!" "oh good morning Jeremy!" I say kindly to him, smiling warmly and blushing slightly in memory of lastnight. "You... uh... let's just say that it was Saturday..." "o-oh..." Jeremy said, blushing. A long silence formed between us, only to be broken by Jeremy. "h-how drunk did w-we g-get?" he asks shyly while blushing harder. "well, I didn't get drunk... but you and the others, well... lets just say there was some crazy stuff going on..." I reply, giggling and blushing a bit. He was now red at the fact that I said 'crazy stuff'. "Wai-wait w-what d-did h-happen?" He said with a breaking voice. "Well you kind of-" "GOOD MORNING JEREMY!" I jumped back when my mom sunk up on us. "M-MOM!" She laughed and went over to Jeremy. "Why hello Jeremy im (Y/N)s mother! you must be her friend Jeremy!" He was still a little startled by her but her calmed down and nodded. She smiled and said. "Ok Hun what do you want for breakfast?" He sighed "Umm I got to g-get home to m-my d-dad or can I-I t-talk to him on the p-phone?'' Mom nodded not sensing  the sacredness in his voice. She nodded and gave him the phone. He called and a voice that was on the other line was heard. I couldn't hear him I just heard what seemed like yelling but it was to muffled to hear. Jeremy gave some ' yes sirs' and ' mhm' but they seemed less  normal but more scared with them. He looked like he was shaking and his eyes where tearing up. Then he snapped. "Y-YOU KNOW W-WHAT FINE I-IM NOT GO-GOING TO LIVE WITH A M-MAN W-WHO H-HAS ALMOST KILLED ME!" He hung up. He was breathing heavily trying to calm down but it was no use. He started crying but this was like a child who's mother died and he knew that she wasn't going to wake up. As tears streamed down his red angered face, I noticed the marks on his arms. I grabbed them and pulled the sleeve down to see about 10 scares on each arm. A single cigarette burn was on his left arm, still red which mint that it was recent. Abuse was the first word that came to my mind. I looked up at Jeremy who was still crying but it calmed down a bit, pain still in his hiccups though. I started to tear up as I took him into a embrace. He began to cry harder as he hugged back. My mom who left for work after she gave him the phone, Was thankfully wasn't in the room or in the house. His crying seemed to be getting harder so I moved my hands into his hair and softly 'shhh'ed him. It seemed to be working because he stopped after a while but he was still sniffling a little. I pulled away a little bit to face him.. His face was still a little red but that was out of embarrassment. "I-Im sorry you h-had to s-s-see that (Y-Y/N).." he looked down and blushed. I smiled. "You want to know what happened last night?" He nodded slightly. I grabbed his chin and raised it up a bit so he was looking up. I gave him a small kiss on the lips then pulled away. I giggled as he started blushing. He slowly but staidly kissed me on the lips again but this time it was more calm and slower this time. I kissed back and moved my hands to his neck as his hands moved to my waist. It seemed like hours but only seconds pasted by. We separated, both panting from the long but lasting kiss. He smiled. "Y-You wanna g-go out?" He asked a little excitedly. I giggled and nodded then kissed his cheek. "Sure as long as that makes you happy." I gave him a warm and loving smile.