8.New friends old lovers

(( yes you guessed it! Savvys coming X3 if you read any of my story's savvy is always in it so here we go! Enjoy~))
No ones POV
Jeremy felt bad for scaring his girl friend like that. He sighed and got ready for work. (Y/n) sat on the couch cause she was feeling sick. "Hey jere?..." She groaned. Jeremy ran downstairs while butting up his shirt, leaving him in his white under shirt. "Y-yeah?.." "Can you see if anyone at the pizzeria has some where for us to stay?..." Jeremy sighed. "What a-about boss?." She groaned. "My moms moving early so we can't stay here for another week..." Jeremy groaned and put his hat on. "Fine I'll ask Jennifer.." She glared at him. "Who's Jennifer?.." She groaned out. Jeremy got a cup of coffee. "V-Vincent's girlfriend...I think..eh." He took a sip and sat down next to (y/n). He put a hand on her forehead and sighed. "Y-your burning up.." She groaned moved to the side. "Imma sleep now.." She rolled over on her side and tried to fall asleep. Jeremy sighed and left. That day Jennifer wasn't there. Instead there was a girl at lest 5'4 or 5'5 with blond hair in a pony tale. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sun, which made her pale skin look peach. She was giggling and talking to boss. Jeremy slowly remembered her. "Wait is that..?" "SAVVY?!" Fritz yelled and ran at the girl. The girl spun around and smiled. "FRITZ!" She started running to him. When they met they hugged and Fritz swung her around. "I missed you sav!" The girl laughed. "I missed you more!" Jeremy remembered her now. Savvy was Jennifer's cousin and would come to visit her. But why is she wearing a security guard uniform if she's only visiting? "Wait what about?...Vincent?..." Oh yeah savvy and Vincent had a history but he cheated on her with Jennifer. So she broke up with him. Jeremy watched as savvy and Fritz talked, still hugging. Jeremy thought for a second. "A-are you two a-a couple?..." Both of them stopped talking and looked at him with widen eyes. Savvy and fritz both blushed wildly. "U-Ummmm...no we aren't.." Savvy pulled away from the hug and hugged Jeremy. "HEY JEREBEAR!" Savvy happily said. Jeremy smiled and patted her back. "H-hey sav..." "Wait is that sav?" Mike and Scott both asked at the same time. "MIKEY! SCOTTY!" Savvy let go of Jeremy and hugged both Scott and Mike. "GUESS WHAT?!" She yelled. "W-what?.." Scott asked and looked down at the girl. She giggled. "IM TAKING OVER FOR JENNIFER!" She said that the moment Vincent walked in. "Wait what?..." Savvy glared at him but kept talking. "Jennifer moved away so I moved here to take over for her!" Fritz almost fainted. Mike sighed along with a low growl from Vincent. Scott really didn't care I mean it's not his problem. Jeremy smiled. "Ok then back to work! And sav if you need anything just come to my office." Savvy nodded and walked away with Fritz. Vincent left and Scott went to talk to boss. Jeremy and Mike talked a bit. "Aw man that's terrible..I hope she feels better...and as for a house..yeah doll won't let y'all sorry.." Jeremy shook his head. "I-it's fine r-really..." Jeremy sighed and walked off. He saw savvy and fritz 'hanging out' and by hanging out it was like flirting. "Ummm..." Jeremy trailed off, trying to get Savvy's attention. "Huh? What?" Savvy looked at Jeremy with a warm smile. "S-sav is I-it ok if m-me and m-my... *gulp* girlfriend... S-stay at y-your house for a while?..." Savvy smiled and nodded. "Sure but I only have two beds so you two can sleep together." Jeremy blushed and nodded. "T-thank you sav.." Savvy nodded. "No problem jerebear!" In the corner of Jeremy's eye he saw Fritz glaring. But he shook it off and went back to work. Jeremy called (y/n) and told her about the news. "Aw that's great.. *cough*..." Jeremy nodded as they talked about it more. "She s-said we c-can move I-in tonight.." She smiled weakly. "I'll get packing!" She then hung up. Jeremy sighed and watches savvy and fritz talk and goof off. "M-man she's  n-nice person.." He said out loud. "Yeah but she's annoying as fuck.." Mike said and crossed his arms. "M-mike that's rude.." Mike chuckled. "Yeah but it's the truth... Fritz is the only person who can handle her high pitch voice and her jumping all the time.... Vince could too but it also drove him insane a little.." Jeremy shrugged. "He I-is insane.." Mike started laughing. "Well I have to go bye jere." Mike ruffled Jeremy's hair and left. "O-ok bye.." Jeremy looked at the time and got to work, hoping that the time would go faster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY I ADDED A NEW COVER :D
all my story's have a new cover to them and I hope y'all like them X3
Instagram: savvy_the_night_watch_girl
Bye :D