10.Jerebear sweetie what are you hiding?

The dinner was amazing! Who knew that a girl like Savvy could cook such a amazing dinner?! "This is amazing!" (Y/n) said as she ate her food. She just smiled and shook her head. "Tell my mom that! She taught me how to cook." She smiled as she took the dirty plat to the sink, washing it. Jeremy smiled and ate quietly. "Oh, Jeremy Fritz wanted to know if you wanted to work with him tonight, or I could work cause either way is fine." Savvy said, making the smell of dish soap float around the room. Jeremy looked up a bit and thought for a sec. 'Well I have that condom that I want to use on (y/n)...' He thought then shook his head. "N-no you can t-take my shift.." He said sheepishly. She smiled and nodded. "I'll make him some food too! We all know that he loves food!" She said with glee. (Y/n) snickered. "But he'll love yours more~" she smirked. Savvy nearly dropped the plate when she said that. A huge blush came to her face. "W-what do you mean by that?.." She asked while trying to get back her balance. "Oh nothing~" (Y/n) snickered once more. Jeremy watched once again, being quiet as always. "Better get ready for tonight sav~" She giggled. She blushed heavily. "S-shut up!.." She said as she made the food then put it in a couture. ((I know if it's a miss spell T-T)). She hummed slightly and patted both of their heads. "Promise you'll be good while I'm gone?" She asked with a smile. Jeremy nodded. "Y-yeah.." (Y/n) nodded as while. "Okie then I'll be home at like 6:30 or 7:00 ok?." Again they both nodded. "Okie! See you two later!" She smiled and left the house. The two stayed quiet for a bit. Jeremy stood up and stretched with a small yawn. (Y/n) squealed a bit from the cuteness. "You sound like a yawning puppy!~ it's adorable!~". Be blushed slightly. "I-I'm not adorable!.." He said. She giggled and hugged him tightly. "You're still cute~". She said and kissed his cheek. "I-I have a b-bad side to me!~ d-don't trigger it~". He joked. She giggled and nuzzled his cheek. "I wanna see it tho~". She said. He shook his head. "I c-can only do I-it with Vincent..." He added. She tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked. Just then the power went out. They both yelped and grabbed onto each other. Jeremy started shaking as he looked around. Just then, two white eyes appeared. A white smile came from under the eyes, it soon turning into a wide smirk. "Hello you two~" the voice was deep and huskily, almost like Vincent's. The male held up a flash light and flashed it on them both. "Aww look at you two~ two pure virgins in love~ how cute~." The voice purred slightly and knocked them both out.

((Lemon warning))
(Y/n) woke up in a dark yet lit room. She groaned as she tried to get up, only to be tied down. "H-hello?! Jeremy?!" She yelled and struggled. She heard faint talking in the back.
"Now now Jeremy, it's gonna help you both~ I just hate to see how much you two love each other, yet you can't show it~". The voice from earlier said. "V-Vincent are you insane?! We don't want t-this yet!" The other voice yelled. She realized that it was Jeremy and started yelling. "JEREMY WHAT IS GOING ON?!" She yelled and struggled more. Jeremy then ran in and hugged her tightly. "I-I'm so sorry.." He whispered. A purple mist came behind him and went into his mouth. His whole mood changed. He smirked widely and chuckled slightly. "Hello my love~." He purred softly and crawled on top of her. She blushed heavily and grunted. "J-Jeremy this isn't funny... Stop.." She whimpered. He smirked more and shook his head. "Sorry love but what's about to happen will save our relationship~" he smirked and started to unbutton his shirt. She looked away with a deep red blush. He grabbed her cheeks and made her watch. He started to take her cloths off. He went down and deeply kissed her. She whimpered slightly but slowly kissed back. Then grabbed her butt, squeezing it slightly. She let out a small yet loud moan. He smirked more and took her bra off, grinding widely. She blushed heavily as he lowered his head and started to suck on her nipple, swirling his tongue around it. She moaned loudly and threw her head back in pleasure. He then dipped down to her stomach and started to kiss her from her stomach all the way down to her covered womanhood. She blushed heavily and whimpered slightly, feeling his cold hands pull them down. He licked his lips while reaching for her panties. She laid her head back and closed her eyes tightly. He ripped them off and purred, rubbing her softly. She moaned a little louder and blushed even more. He took his pants off and rubbed his *COUGH* manhood. He smirked and looked at her, deep into her eyes. He got on top of her and slowly went in. She whimpered as tears pricked her eyes. "I-it hurts!..." She whined and struggled. He shushed her and kissed her neck while going all the way. He then started to thrust slowly, groaning a bit. She groaned more and whimpered. He growled slightly as a purple mist came out of his mouth, knowing that Jeremy was back. The ties broke off (Y/n)s hands. Jeremy breathed heavily and was still thrusting. She started to moan and gripped his hair. He moaned and went faster. Moans filled the room as they both screamed each others names, reaching both of their climaxes. She moaned as she felt it go inside. He panted and fell next to her, pulling her close and kissing her head. "I l-love you.." He whispered. She cuddled him and whispered back. "I love you too.." Soon they both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai ok bye, homework
Instagram: savvy_the_night_watch_girl
Byeeee