Chapter 4

YUNO'S POV

I took a hot and nice shower before changing myself up with the clothes and with the Golden Dawn robe and not to forget my grimoire.I looked and touch it as if I analyze something more of it than just the cover.

'Something's different is going on today I don't know how to pinpoint it for now..'

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I put back my grimoire on my side and open the door revealing my mentor senior,(Y/n) whom also wore the robe of the Golden Dawn and mix with her robe as one of the Grand Magic Knights in other term a Captain as she greeted me with her smile and wave as I slightly nod at her as she then speaks.

"Good day,Yuno! We're having new mission today as what I've heard from Klaus,we must report to Captain William right now."She said as I nod my head and trailed behind her.

We were greeted by a lot of Golden Dawn's members and some of them glared at me while the females just stare and me.What makes me more upset was few of the male members of the Squad were trying to hit on towards her and she doesn't even do anything about it as if she also likes to be flirted with.

'This is kind of troublesome,but I hate going late.'

"Excuse me,(Y/n) and I needs to head immediately to Captain William.We're on a mission."I said without looking at them and drag (Y/n) with me all the way to the office of Captain William.

"Are you gonna still hold my hand inside?"I stopped my tracks on knocking the door when I forgot that I was still holding her hand when I dragged her away earlier as I quickly let go and looked away from embarrassment.

'I should always remind myself not to take things too much..'

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Captain William,it's us."(Y/n) said as she knocks on the door as we heard Captain William's voice and permitted us head inside as we did.

We both then kneel down in front of him as I caught a glimpse of his glance to (Y/n) as they exchange smile which I just looked down from their behavior and cleared my throat which Klaus glared at me and Captain William then started to speak about the mission.

"There's a new Dungeon has been found and King Julius wants the Golden Dawn also to accompany the other Squad that were also assigned there and to conquer the dungeon before the neighboring Kingdom does."He said.

"If you still don't know about what Captain William mean by neighboring Kingdom,Yuno.It means that our Kingdom and the Diamond Kingdom's borders is between or in the center about the new discovered dungeon and we need to explore and conquer everything that it has before the Diamond Kingdom does."(Y/n) explain as I nod my head.