Chapter 17

HEYA~EVERYONE! SORRY FOR UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME BUT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY FAN FICTION STORY OF (Y/N) AND YUNO! SINCE THIS IS ALSO JUST A WORK OF FAN FICTION OF MINE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CHANGES TO ALL OF MY CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY SUCH AS BELL'S BEHAVIOR,FIGHTING SCENE AND A MINI PART MOVIE (KIND OF) OF (Y/N)'S RACE TOGETHER WITH YUNO ON A JOURNEY IN THE FUTURE!

ENJOY! AND ONTO THE STORY~!

YUNO'S POV

*SWOOSH*

"Yuno just slow down a bit! You need to calm down for sure (Y/n) is alright!"Klaus shouts out but I didn't give attention to it.

"Y-Yes! Klaus' is right Yuno remember that (Y/n) is more stronger and in experience in these kind of things already there's no need for you to worry much more--we're all worried especially Hamon,he decided to cover for us even the kitchen chief himself just to go out from the headquarters without Captain Vagneance or Vice captain Langris' permission!"Mimosa said but I didn't give attention to it either.

"My dear Yuno won't be listening to all of it! We'll just cover you up from behind from the wind--We got this!"Bell spoke as she used some of her Magic to cover both of them from the back as we fasten our speed again.

'This might seem dangerous for us to come an unexpected reinforcement,but I'm just really worried about (Y/n)'s condition why did she even bothering going for a solo mission when it's really dangerous since there are the terrorist of the Eye of the Midnight Sun over there!?'I thought while holding my clenches back.

After Klaus just told about (Y/n)'s solo mission and the state of the Nean town I immediately took my broom from my dorm and head out through the window out from the headquarters heading my way right away to the Nean as the two of them trailed behind me.

"I don't know who's this (Y/n) girl and what is she to you but be sure to keep up with the wind or you'll get thrown out those two does have a point that she's stronger since she's already in a Grand Magic Knight rank so it's better if you lose your speed even a bit,Yuno.."Bell said I just let out a sight saying.

"Not a chance Bell just stay put and we'll get there right away before something might've bad happen to her."I said.

'Were almost there just get a hang of it (Y/n),we'll be there right away as soon as we reach it and even just a bit of help towards you as an reinforcement and also seeing you safe is enough for me to be relief.'

BACK TO THE NEAN

After Gauche,Asta and Sister Theresa head to the hidden cave where all of the children from the town of Nean went missing in there all of the parents' children especially the other sisters stay outside from their places in these unexpected snow on late at night while Noelle stayed behind and already called the reinforcement when Gauche came back with sister Therese,Niege,Marie and the other children and told them earlier that the leader of the Midnight Sun was present on the scene and luckily Captain Yami with Finral arrived before Asta get roast from the terrorist.