Chapter 14

YOUR POV

"How did it end up like this?"I worriedly asked looking at the three as none of them would answer me.

We're currently inside Yuno's room and he was laying on his own bed with some scratches on his face,arms and even in his waist as what I've seen when I got here earlier while Mimosa and Klaus were giving Yuno a hand to walk properly and now they won't speak anything to me.

*CLICK*

"Yuno--Oh,greetings (Y/n)."It was Siren,he entered the room with a tray of food he brought as he closed the door behind after he went in.

"Siren,tell me what happened."I said as he eyed the three and he let out a sight before he speaks.

"I can't lie to her,I'm sorry..Actually,Yuno fought Langris,they were having an argument about you regarding about that terrorist attack from the Eye of the Midnight Sun that you lost your consciousness and let that other mage you fought with escaped--Basically,Vice captain Langris thought of you as a traitor of the Kingdom."He said as he put down the tray beside Yuno's bed.

"Langris..You should've cut that part about the terrorist."Klaus said letting out a heavy sight as I let out a sight after.

"Mimosa please heal Yuno's wound I'll have a talk with the Golden Dawn's Vice captain--"Before I could leave the room Yuno grab my wrist preventing me to walk away as I looked back at him.

"Just forget about this matter I insisted fighting him so it's all on me,it's not on you."He said as I shake my head and shove his hand away.

"You fought him because of me,so it's my responsible and I also want to clear things about him accusing me as a traitor."I said and storm my way wherever Langris is at now.

~~~

Wherever I glance at I could get the Golden Dawn's members gazes and they had their gossip from here and there about me together with that terrorist attack and finally I caught a glance at where Langris was and he was inside the cafeteria as I head in and when I stepped my one feet inside he looked at me with a smile and small wave luckily it was just the two of us inside as I approach and sat across of him.

"Why did you fought Yuno?"I asked giving my stares to him as he wiped his mouth using the napkin and looked at me in unpleasant way.

"Oh,you're talking about that newbie.He deserves it since he's talking highly in front of someone higher than him and I just give him a lesson about it.Although,I did add something about you and he defended it as if like he would put his life on the line just for you,Grand Magic Knight (Y/n)."He said as he put his elbows on the table and rest his chin over.

"Where is this going Vice captain Langris? Please go straight forward about my question."I said as he glared at me and lean back.