IF YUNO WAS A YANDERE!

HEYA~EVERYONE! AS WHAT I'VE SAID FROM THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FOR CHAPTER 25 HERE'S MY WORDS! ANOTHER CLIP FOR YUNO! WHAT WOULD YUNO'S BEHAVIOR IF HE BECAME YANDERE OR SOMEONE DEARLY OBSESSED WITH YOU!

ONTO THE STORY~!

.

.

(Y/n) just got back at the Golden Dawn's headquarters after having an assigned mission from her father,the wizard emperor Julius.She was nicely and sweetly greeted from all of the members of the Golden Dawn squad except for the vice captain Langris since he doesn't like her presence around much and for Yuno whom seem to be shy around her without any reasons to be.

"Welcome back (Y/n)!"both Klaus and Mimosa greeted her in unison.

"Hello! Klaus and Mimosa..Oh,Yuno--hello!"she greeted them especially Yuno who didn't seem care at all as he looked away and (Y/n) just shrugged it off she thought that Yuno might not be in a good mood today as usual.

'Why didn't you greet her!? She just greet at me and I didn't do anything about it! I want to say something back to her nicely and she might ask me to go somewhere else and now I couldn't do it anymore!'Yuno angrily thought in his mind while having a quick glance back at (Y/n) whom went to her dorm.

Yuno and (Y/n) had a good relationship as comrades but it wasn't that very much close.Yuno would keep his mouth shut and keep his distance away from (Y/n) when they're out public nor around a lot of people especially even if it's just Klaus and Mimosa,but if Yuno could find a good opportunity to have a good talk and time with (Y/n),he wouldn't waste it but only if private--they're just both alone on a room or place.

(At this time Bell wasn't yet found or in Yuno's care.)

As day passes by Yuno was getting impatient that he couldn't have more good talk and alone time with her since she keeps getting busy and it really angered him that it seems the people around them wanted to break their relationship apart Yuno was really mad about this.

"(Y-Y/n),can we go out today?"

"Sorry! I can't Yuno still have another assigned mission!"

"Can we have a talk for--"

"I can't Yuno! I have a meeting with the captains!"

Here and there no matter where and what time he was going to ask her for some alone time with him,he always gets the same reason and same rejection because of her job as a Grand Magic Knight which keeps her all busy and stay away from him.Yuno had lost his temper he was having the thought that he was rejected all along.

"Right..if she didn't have any job nor have anything to do she will have more free time! More free time with me to spend! Have a good talk and make our relationship stronger than before! If I can make her stay away from everything she has we might ended up being together alone! Forever--yes!"Yuno mumbles to himself as he finally make his mind up with a good plan to keep (Y/n) to himself.