Chapter 20

YOUR POV

"D-Does it hurt s-still?"Yuno asks with worried plastered on his face with his slyph named Bell sitting on his left shoulder with a shocked expression as I hold his hand where he rest it on the side of my neck.

"It doesn't hurt anymore thanks,Yuno!"I lied giving him my bright smile as I could and it seems that he bought it.

"Jeez! I never thought a bond marriage would trigger right away than the others! That Celestial male must've been deep love towards--"before Bell could finish her sentence Yuno uses his other hand to shut her up which I chuckled from their behavior.

"Don't finish that sentence Bell it both bothers me and (Y/n) over here please read the situation."Yuno said with a small glare he sends to her which Bell then keep her mouth shut and Yuno took his hand off from Bell and looks at me once again as I raises a brow.

"Do you want to break the bond marriage he gives to you?"He asks with worried plastered on his face and both of his ears turn red as I chuckled once more and ruffle his hair then take his hand with a cold towel he compress on the side of my neck away replying.

"I am grateful from your concern and acting to give me a cold compress,but this bond marriage shouldn't be much concern to you,Yuno..this is my personal matter and please don't get yourself involve on this--just like what happened during that ambush to the capital you almost yourself get killed and if I hadn't acted right away to cast a Magic barrier you would've dead and gone..if that ever happens I wouldn't know what to do neither to say to your family such as Asta.."I said as I hold his hands and rubbing them gently.

'Believe me Yuno if you could just read my mind right now I am deeply moved by your concern and wanted to help me this out,but this is my matter though it doesn't bother you or even that Asta guy but this should be a battle of my own..'

"Does that mean..you would just let that Celestial male force you in marriage that you don't even want too,is that it?"He said and from the tone of his voice it seems like he's quite angry.

"N-No,of course not! I would definitely find a way to stop this bond marriage without causing anyone a bother even you neither my father or Captain William..also Klaus and Mimosa.."I said trying to cheer him up about my matter but it doesn't like he believes it this time.

"And what would that be,(Y/n)? If you give me a valid reason that I shouldn't take this too deep because this is a personal matter of yours then I wouldn't involve myself in..but,if you don't give me a valid reason then there's no reason for me to help you out--even Klaus and Mimosa would agree to me on this."He said as Bell pinch his cheek before she flick my forehead which didn't budge at all and make her sit on my palm as she speaks.

"Actually,even I'm just a slyph..I do have information about Celestial races than a book legend about them..especially how to break their bond marriage to their opposite gender--in other words to reject it."Bell said which brightens both I and Yuno's mood as we listens to her carefully.

"You were ignoring me earlier and now here I am giving information to break (Y/n)'s bond marriage you're giving your attention! This is unfair Yuno--it's because she was something special to you--no! You like--hmpp!"Bell got cut her words off by Yuno once again covering his hand on her.

"Not a chance..just get into the part about the Celestial race and how to break their bond marriage Bell..we don't much have time you see.."Yuno commented giving his small glares to Bell as she once again shuts her mouth before speaking up once again.

'Just what are these two arguing about..it kinda seems it's about me though..'

"Fine,hmp! As you've known (Y/n),you probably know about the Celestial races basics information from your adoptive father Julius Novachrono,right?"Bell said as I nod my head in acknowledgement.

'But my father,Julius..he doesn't even know how to break between two Celestial race's bond marriage but how could a slyph like Bell knows about it? Like it's just pretty simple for her!?'

"I've got this a lot of information from also a Magic spirit guardian--that's a secret for now! Now,the other way to break a bonds marriage between two Celestial race is that the specific one that doesn't want to get married with the other is to marry another one either a human race or a Celestial race from their true love's kiss! And the other which is the last option is that..those two Celestial races that are in a bond marriage in order to break it if the other specific one wants to reject it but doesn't find anyone whom loves her/him whom she/he truly wants to be with is.."Bell pause for a moment which cause a bit of a tension sent to me.

"Hurry it up Bell,we don't have the whole day to wait for it.."Yuno speak with his small glare to Bell once again as Bell let out a deep sight before giving her words with a worried and concern expression plastered in her face.

"Is to..have a duel with each other 'til one of them is d*ad.."

~~~

BACK AT THE GOLDEN DAWN'S HEADQUARTERS

WILLIAM VANGEANCE'S OFFICE ROOM

*BREAKING AND THROWING OBJECT SOUNDS*

"There has to be a way other than that--don't make a fool of me!"Vangeance shouted at his own reflection.

From how Vangeance acted and how messy his own office room was he seem in a very serious problem in his life and also just by looking at his expression in his reflection on the mirror he was dead furious with both of his fist clenches and he also took off his masks revealing his face with the scar on it.

"My,my..Is this how you really looks like when you get mad?"

"It's not just any kind of mad--I'm indeed furious! You've just told me that if she wants her bond marriage to be broken with that other Celestial race is when the other one is d*ad between their possible duel! How could not I become furious because of that way to break it!?"Vangeance speaks angrily to his reflection as he lets out a smirk on his face this time.

"Oh ho--how I like seeing you get like this but with not the important matter we were having,but the other way around..do you truly cherish that little woman?"

"Of course I do! That is the reason why I ask you about this! And she's not just any 'little woman'!"He shouts at his reflection once again.

"Oh,there's another way,fortunately.."by the mention of this Vangeance approach his own reflection more closer as if he wants to head-butt someone serious as he let out a smirk once again and said.

"You just gotta be the one to ask her in another marriage,that is.."