CH 3

Peter was having trouble processing this strange new reality or what was supposed was Wanda's reality as she continued carrying the teen boy in her arms through the long hallway, occasionally lightly bouncing Peter as she walked making the plastic diaper loudly crinkle.

The arachnid hero wanted to question the older woman about what was going on but his tongue was currently wrapped around the rubber bulb of his pacifier gag making him unable to speak. The boy knew that escape wasn't an option either since there was absolutely zero chance of him beating her in a one-on-one fight especially since the Sokovian Avenger had gotten even more powerful since their last encounter if that was even possible.

All he could do was play along in this weird fantasy for now until help arrived.

"You know, Petey, your big brothers are just so excited to meet you, to love you, and even help take care of you. I've never seen them so happy and your Daddy was more than excited to have you here with us." Wanda's voice interrupted his train of thought as he turned his head slightly to stare at the smiling woman with a perplexed look on his face, "but don't worry, you'll always be Mommy's little baby."

The high-schooler hid a shiver at her ominous words, feeling a sinister chill go down his spine. Wanda, assuming that he was merely cold, made the young brunette hero forcefully cuddle closer to her in an effort to warm him up, forcing the teen's head to be buried in her shoulder.

Peter blushed a bright red at the Sokovian woman's actions as he tried moving his head away from her, unable too move with his head placed on her shoulder, whilst secretly wishing that he was anywhere else at the moment even the cold dark prison of the Raft was better compared to whatever this was.

As the auburn-haired woman continued walking, the boy couldn't help but notice that on the hallway walls were dozens of framed 'family' photos with either Wanda, Vision, or two small brown haired children whom Peter had never seen before or had the whole family in it. He nearly broke out laughing at seeing the red-skinned synthezoid adorning a full turkey costume though felt a tad disturbed when he saw a young baby with Vision's face, like it had been photoshopped on.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie." Wanda cooed, noticing that her baby was staring at the framed photos on the house walls as they passed them, "Soon, you'll be in the photos too. In fact, I've got a whole book planned just for pictures of you."

'Great." The dark-haired teen dryly thought to himself, 'I can't wait.'

Wanda stopped walking for a brief moment, Peter wondering why until he realized that they had arrived at the top of a staircase. Fearing the risk of falling, the young male hero tried squirming out of the Sokovian woman's arms, temporarily forgetting that he had been made lighter than his usual weight.

"Oh, it's alright, darling." Wanda cooed, lightly chuckling at the boy's attempt to escape as she tightened her grip ever so slightly, "Mommy's got you and she won't leg you go, I promise."

That didn't stop the arachnid hero from trying though as he continued his relentless struggle. Wanda sighed to herself, not wanting to start off the day with a punishment, but knew that it was better to nip her baby's disobedience in the bud now before her little one became more bold in his attempts and endangered himself.

THWAP

Peter froze in disbelief as he felt a small slap on his upper thigh even through the fabric of his childish outfit, it had never occurred to him that the Sokovian Avenger would actually punish him like the infant she was treating him as. The male stopped moving, in a state of silent shock, not making another move to try to escape. Wanda gave a small smile as her child calmed down enough for her to continue walking down the wooden steps.

The hero would forever deny it but he did tighten his own hold on the woman, his mind racing with each step she took. Wanda, sensing the young boy's fear, gently rocked him in a constant motion while making shushing sounds with her lips. It didn't take long until the two reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Look, you didn't fall. See, Mommy will always protect you." The female Avenger cooed to the teen who blushed red again at her infantile speech but was still unable to say anything, "And here's the living room where we have a little surprise for you."

Said living room was wood-paneled with vintage floral wallpaper and had a deep-seated sofa along with other chunky 80's style furniture and an old television set. It vividly reminded the teen of the backgrounds that he had seen when going through his Aunt May's photo albums which had her childhood photos in it.

Seated on the living room sofa were two brown-haired children looking incredibly excited, looking like they were almost about to burst in joy. Their red-skinned father looked stern as he stood over them, firmly telling the two boys something that Peter couldn't quite make out. The two boys nodded, looking partly serious but still very excited, so excited in fact that that one of the children looked like he was about to literally vibrate out of his seat.

"Ah! Here they come, now." Vision told the two children, spotting his wife and youngest child coming downstairs, as the two children turned slightly to look behind them to see their baby brother being held on their mother's hip.

"Hi boys." Wanda greeted with tears lightly forming in her eyes, feeling complete now that her whole family was together, "This is Peter but you can call him Pete or Petey if you would prefer that instead. He's your new brother."

Uh, back up, no, they could not call him that. The brown-haired hero hated when people tried shortening his name or worse giving him a nickname. Peter already seemed short enough and every nickname people usually gave him was usually meant to mock him.

"Now, would either of you like to hold him in your arms?" Wanda asked the two, wanting to see how well her oldest children would interact with their youngest.

"Ooh, I do! I do! I do!" The longer-haired boy excitedly spoke as he raised his arm, trying to be the first one, while his dark-brown eyed brother eagerly nodded his head but chose not to say anything.

"Ok, Billy first and then you, Tommy." Vision told the two, his synthetic heart warming at how excited both of his children currently were.

The quieter child cheered, a smile on his face, while his twin pouted at being second but chose not to say anything about it, not wanting to cause a fight about it. Wanda lightly crouched down as she put Peter into the quiet child's arms who looked utterly mesmerized with him and didn't seem to have any problems with holding him either.

The fast-talking other child must have decided that he couldn't wait any longer because he was now standing in front of the two, holding one of Peter's hands gently in his, as he lightly brushed his hand against the teenager's face.

The arachnid hero sighed, opting not to fight back or try to escape since technically, they were just kids and he didn't want to end up hurting them if he tried to escape. Besides, he doubted he could do much with his super-powered "parents" watching them as he saw out of the corner of his eye.

"Vis, get the camera." Wanda whispered to her husband as she watched her three children bond with each other, her heart clenching at finally achieving what had been taken from her for so long now and wanting this moment to last forever.

"Already on it, darling." Her husband told her, a polaroid camera in his hands as he took multiple pictures in different angles, making sure to capture this adorable family moment between the three brothers, "Looks like we have the cover photo for Petey's scrapbook. I can't think of a better photo."

"You're absolutely right, Vis."