CH 5

"Ok, baby, here comes the airplane." Wanda cooed as she then made a whooshing sound with her lips, bringing the spoon full of green goop over to the teen baby's lips who hesitantly opened his mouth and swallowed the quote-unquote "food."

Peter's nose crinkled as the taste of the slop stayed in his mouth, not liking it at all, but had no choice except to take another bite of the baby food. Realistically, he knew that he should be resisting and fighting to escape but considering how that hadn't helped at all in the past, the hero would try lowering the family's guard first and then escaping as soon as he got the chance.

So, he ate and ate the slop food until finally the jar was empty. Peter leaned back in the high chair, quietly groaning as he clutched his stomach, while having actually eaten only a medium-sized portion. Due to his 'vacation' at the Raft, it left his stomach adjusted to the small one meal a day portion that he had forcibly grown accustomed to and anything more than that made him feel incredibly full.

"Aww, you ate all your food and drank your baba." The Sokovian Avenger cooed as she leaned forward to lift the teen out of the high chair, placing him on her lap next to the dining table, "that's such a good boy. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. Aren't we, honey?"

"Of course, darling. Good job, Peter."

The arachnid hero blushed at the praises, feeling embarrassed for being complimented for such an easy task. He nervously squirmed in the woman's lap, blushing again when the diaper loudly crinkled underneath his 80's clothing. Thankfully, no one said a word as they continued to eat and talk to each other even as he stayed in the woman's lap.

Peter then watched as Wanda magically made a wet-wipe appear out of thin air before taking off the childish bib from around his neck as she immediately started to wipe the leftover food off his face. At first, the teen moved his face away from the surprising cold feeling off the wipe yet that proved to be a fruitless effort as the female Avenger was determined, continuing to clean him up.

It was a few minutes later that she finally finished. Peter wondered if maybe, this was his moment to escape yet as he leaned forward, preparing himself to jump out of the slightly woman's arms until he felt the auburn-haired woman's noticeably tighten her hold on the infantile teen. The hero pretended to feign ignorance as he leaned back, continuing to lay compliant in the woman's arms for now.

It was several minutes later when the rest of the family finally finished their breakfast and cleared their plates. Peter breathed a sigh of relief, glad that everyone was done since he was feeling bored as he waited for everyone to finish. Wanda then turned the infantile hero around to face her as she looked slightly down at him to stare intently into his eyes.

"Now, Mama and Daddy have to do the dishes together so I'm trusting your big brothers to watch you while I clean. Can I trust you to be a good boy for them?"

Peter wasn't sure if he was expected to respond as he nodded his head, understanding the point she was trying to make. The woman gave him a happy yet still suspicious look as she gently patted his head before standing up, him in her arms, before passing him over to a nearby excited Billy and Tommy.

"Don't worry, Mom. We'll make sure to look after Peter" Billy told his mother before turning towards his brother, "won't we Tommy?"

"Yeah, mom. We promise." A visibly happy Tommy confirmed as he tried tickling the infantile teen in his arms who tried suppressing a chuckle, attempting to dodge the outstretched fingers.

"Thank you, boys." A relieved Wanda breathed, "I'm glad I can count on you. Why don't you three go play in the living room. We still need to go shopping to pick things up for Peter but he still had some toys to play with that we saved from back when you two were babies."

"Okay."

"Sure thing, mom."

The two brothers then bid their mom goodbye as they left the kitchen to go back to the living room. However, there was a new addition of furniture that Peter could swear hadn't been there before.

There by the couch and coffee table, on the right, lay a giant wooden playpen which was clearly meant for the hero considering the size. Inside the playpen was a purple may for cushioning with some large baby items inside consisting of a rattling toy, soft colorful building blocks, multiple stuffed animals, and one of those brightly colored fit the shape toys. Peter didn't remember it being there before so how did it get here?

"There you go, Peter! Now, you can play with all these cool fun toys." Billy tried making the playpen sound fun and interesting, "but don't worry, Tommy and I will be right here playing our big boy game if you need anything."

Peter was then gently placed in said playpen with his hair ruffled by his 'older brother' who left to join his twin on the couch and play old 80's themed video games. That even looked more fun in comparison to where the teen was. The playpen was soft inside due to the purple mattress-thing but the teen was still deeply humiliated by what was happening yet couldn't do anything about it yet. So, the brown-haired teed just huffed and crossed his arms, not wanting to give in to the demands of children, choosing to deliberately ignore his current role in their family.

Wait a minute, what was he doing?! The boy could have smacked himself for not realizing it sooner. What was he doing wasting his time pouting like a child?! His 'parents' had left him alone and his 'brothers' were too distracted to stop him. This was his chance to escape! The trapped hero began looking around the room for a means of escape. The nearest door was across the room but thankfully, led to the front door. Peter could only hope it was currently unlocked since he had no idea where the key could be. First things first, escaping the playpen.

Peter quietly stood up, careful not to make too much noise and attract the attention of the twins, while the playpen was taller like a cage, it wasn't impossible for him to escape it. The infantile teen, carefully and quietly, went to one of the sides of the cage before lifting his right leg out of over the playpen then slightly jumping, grunting as he did so, leaning over the bars, falling onto the ground below.

Luckily, the diaper cushioned the fall slightly. Peter raised his head slightly to see if his 'babysitters' noticed anything but thankfully, they were too busy playing Pacman to have heard him. He then got on all fours as he crawled along the carpet, feeling a burning sensation from his knees due to the constant carpet crawling.

Thank god, he was nearly out of this weird twisted nightmare!

'That's it.... I'm nearly there... I can almost touch the door... Just about...'

Peter must have had the worst luck ever in the history of anyone because at that exact moment just as he touched the door handle, the doorbell rang attracting the attention of the twin boys who paused their game to investigate. Knowing that he lost his chance to escape, Peter quickly rolled out of the way as he hid behind the sofa, his vision now obscured by the large furniture.

"Tommy, can you get that?"

"Why can't you get it?"

"Because I asked first."

"Ugh, fine, but you check on Peter then he's been really quiet."

"Sure."

The brown haired teen heard a rustling sound, unable to see what was going on around him, before he then heard a question that made his heart stop.

"Uhh, Billy, where'd Peter go?"

"What do you mean he's right, uh-oh."

"Shit, Mom's gonna kill us. She's gonna use her powers and actually murder us. We're so dead."

"Dude, relax, she won't kill us if we find him first. You look for Peter and I'll get the door."

"Got it."

'Great, I'm stuck behind the couch now.' Peter groaned in his head, 'Good news is that I just need to outsmart children instead of a powerful Avenger. But who's at the door? This is supposed to be Wanda's reality and she didn't mention anything about guests coming over.'

The door was then opened as the arachnid hero heard....

"Hiya, kiddos!"

"Aunt Agnes!"