Chapter 15

“This is heaven.” Skylar happily moaned as he stretched out his muscles, taking in the heat of the sun on the beach. He wiggled his toes, half being buried by white sand, as he sat on a beach towel looking out towards the crystal water. A slight chuckle came from beside him, causing him to look up at his raven haired companion with a smile. “Seriously, all this sun and sex is doing wonders for my complexion.”

“Obviously that’s all it’s doing wonders for. Your tactfulness still needs a bit of work.” Skylar resorted to sticking out his tongue at Itachi childishly in response. “Was there really a need to leave these blemishes here?” Itachi questioned, motioning towards his hip bones and pelvis. Skylar gladly took in the site of Itachi’s sculpted body, his blue eyes traveling down his naked chest before landing at the hem of his swimsuit that hung dangerously low on his hips. A couple of Skylar’s handiwork marred Itachi’s flesh, marking the area as his.

“Of course. It’s bitch repellant so all of those around us ogling you know you’re off limits.” Skylar smiled as he wrapped his arms around Itachi’s waist, nuzzling his hip affectionately. They definitely stood out with Skylar sitting, grasping onto Itachi, as he stood beside him.

“You’re insatiable.” Itachi said, shaking his head slightly despite the small smirk crossing his lips.

“And you’re hot. What’s your point?” Skylar gave Itachi a toothy grin, enjoying messing with him like this. Honestly these past few days have been like a dream. Skylar was kind of dreading when break would be over and they would have to go back to hiding their relationship. He’s knows he won’t see Itachi nearly as much and he definitely won’t be able to wake up next to him every morning. “Ow.” Skylar’s thoughts were quickly interrupted as Itachi flicked his fingers against Skylar’s forehead.

“You’re thinking too much.” Itachi commented, a half smile on his lips, as Skylar scowled up at him. “You’ll get frown lines if you keep looking at me like that.”

“Oh shut up. No I won’t.” A slight laugh left Itachi’s lips as he moved to sit beside Skylar on the towel. Skylar glanced down upon feeling the warmth of Itachi’s touch envelope his hand, their fingers intertwining.

“Try to enjoy the time we have.” Skylar pursed his lips, half with embarrassment that Itachi could tell what he was thinking and the other half with guilt for thinking it in the first place.

“I am.” Skylar mumbled out, squeezing Itachi’s hand back as he plopped his head against Itachi’s broad shoulder. A soft sigh left Skylar’s lips as he closed his eyes, relishing the warmth surrounding him. Though, his eyes fluttered open the moment he felt slender fingers underneath his chin, angling him up slightly. His gaze was met with a coal one before immediately allowing his eyes to close once more as a soft pair of lips met with his tenderly. Itachi parted their lips briefly after the touched before repeating the action and pecking their lips together a few more times lovingly. It was the little things like this that always made Skylar’s stomach flutter. They weren’t the kisses of lust or longing but rather contentment and sincerity. Neither felt the need to deepen the kiss or push the other to the brink of needing gratification. Just being close to one another – sharing a whole other type of intimacy – was enough. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Has anyone ever told you that you take forever to get ready?” Amusement laced Itachi’s features as he sat in an armchair occupying the room, watching as Skylar tore through his wardrobe.

“Well excuse me for putting a little more effort into my appearance when we go out. Shits gotta be on point.” Skylar stripped of his shirt, tossing it onto the bed, before pulling on grey V-neck with his black washed jeans.