Chapter 11

Skylar hummed to himself as he tapped his pen against his textbook in rhythm to his humming. His eyes scanned over the text, flipping the page, already feeling bored and burnt out from studying. His blue eyes glanced at his phone as it vibrated against the table, grabbing it almost immediately. A slight frown crossed his lips as he unlocked the screen, it not being from Itachi like he expected.

‘Hey! A new gay bar just opened! Want to catch a drink with me? You can be my wingman ;)’ Skylar could help but let out a little chuckle at the little emoticon Luke added to the text. They kept in touch, with Itachi’s knowledge, after the whole bowling set up. He was actually a pretty nice guy and fun to talk to.

Skylar pondered over the invitation. He was pretty sure him and Itachi weren’t doing anything tonight. Though, knowing the raven haired male, Itachi might not be too pleased with the idea of him going out to a place where men lust after other men. But it’s not like he could take Itachi with him with him being so far in the closet and all… Well, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

‘Luke just invited me out tonight to check out a new gay bar. I was thinking about going, want to join?’ Skylar’s fingers drummed, impatiently, on the table as he waited for a reply. Honestly, he wished that Itachi would just come with them. He would love taking him out on the dance floor and just showing him off.

‘Just the two of you?’ Skylar rolled his eyes, a smile coming to his lips. Itachi’s jealously will never seem to falter.

‘Yes. Unless, of course, you go.’ His gaze focused on his screen, waiting for Itachi’s next message to show up.

‘I’ll have to pass.’ Of course, just as he was expecting. Though, he couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed. ‘Have fun. Keep Luke at an arm’s length at all times. Call me when you get home.’ A laugh left Skylar’s lips as another message popped up right after the other.

‘Alright. Try not to miss me too much. <3’ Skylar’s smile widened as he closed out the conversation with Itachi and opened the text that Luke had sent him. ‘Sure, sounds fun. I’ve wanted to get out of the house anyway.’ Almost immediately, Luke responded. Skylar chuckled. He must have been waiting by his phone for an answer.

‘You can invite your boyfriend to come along too. I’d love to meet him. :)’ Skylar had to resist the urge to reply that Luke has, in fact, already met him.

‘Sadly, he’s busy tonight. :( Maybe some other time.’

‘Aw. Alright, it’s just me and you then. Pick you up at 7?’ Skylar smiled, quickly replying back a confirmation and his address. He had about four hours until Luke was going to show up. Just enough time to finish this chapter, take a shower, and put something on that says ‘you’re welcome to stare but don’t come hither’.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 “You look nice.” A smile spread on Luke’s lips as Skylar locked his door. Skylar scoffed, rolling his blue orbs, as a smile stretched his lips.

“When don’t I?” Luke chuckled at this as they made their way down the walkway to Luke’s car.

“True. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy.” He replied, feeding Skylar’s ego as they got into the vehicle. Skylar’s smile just widened as he buckled up.

“So where is this place anyway?” Skylar questioned as Luke put the car into gear and pulled out onto the road.

“It’s in the middle of downtown.” Skylar hummed in acknowledgement as he automatically went for Luke’s stereo, helping himself to the music selection. Another chuckle left Luke’s lips at Skylar’s actions. Most people would be more mindful of another person’s car while Skylar just made himself comfortable.