Episode 1.2

GIRLSPLANET999

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 1: Contact]
Time for our dreams to connect.

🌌

Connect Word:Youngest

Connect Word:
Youngest

The three youngest among the groups gathered in front of the screen, asking each other if they're the maknae for confirmation.

The three entered the stage where everyone greeted them excitedly.

Guinn Myah, from K Group, keep walking back and forth unable to decide where she should take a sit until her two cellmates gently pulled her to walk up the stairs.

"Wow! They're a younger sister"

"Dongsaeng"

"Dongsaeng~"

After the greetings, the room fell in silence once again. Everyone was still awkward with each other making the situation worse.

Two groups were beside each other but they were still kinda too shy to start a conversation or too nervous, no one knows what they feel exactly but that's just how we see in their face.

"Do you have any drama you like?" Yi Eun asked her cellmate, Yi Zhou.

"Ahh, Psy- psycho?" She stutters and started to make a gesture with her hand. "The one that goes 'Ha! Ha! Haha~'... and then there's 'Oh Yeon Hee?'" Yi Zhou tried explaining but the other two unfortunately can't guess the answer. "How do I say 'Dinglou' in Korean?" She asked her fellow C Group whose luckily just above them.

"Ah! Oh Yoon Hee?"

"Oh Yoon Hee, yes!"

"The Penthouse!" Lee Chae Yun, from K Group answered.

"Oh? Ahh! Oh Yoon Hee! I like it too!" Yi Eun excitedly said.

The two groups started having a warm conversation but has to end when the next connect word was shown on the screen.