Episode 5.1

🌌

🌌

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 5]
It's me.

🌌

The girls were having a deep cleaning for today

Y/N was currently with her friend Yujin and they were instructed to clean the studio.

The actress was holding a mop when everyone started sweeping the floor. She was patiently waiting for her turn when the room played a song.

Since she was too tired because of pacing back in forth in her room last night she just watched the other girls dancing in "O.O.O".

Now she was questioning everything if being an idol was her thing or is she meant to be just an actress. Well, both still have connection with each other.

Gently shaking her head she went inside to start mopping the floor with someone from C group.

🌌

After finishing the cleaning Y/N went to her room to spend her free time.

"I'm lonely" she whispered to herself while eating some snacks.

Just then the actress heard a voice from a staff informing them of the snacks prepared for everyone as a reward for cleaning.

Y/N went to grab her purple jacket and silently but quickly went to the cafeteria.

Meeting up with her groupmates as they sat to their individual seats.

Minutes later the girls squealed after seeing the Planet Master who brought their snacks.

"How are you guys?"

"Good!"

"Now that I'm standing here. I'm a bit nervous. I like it. I came here because I realized there isn't much time left for us to see each other."