Episode 4.2 + some interactions

🌌

🌌

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 4: Connect]
More clearly, My sign.

🌌

"'Fiesta' has a lot of high notes. It won't be easy to sing while dancing."

"It's a hard song."

"There are a lot of high notes, so everyone had a hard time."

"Y/N did it though"

"Sun Woo did it too during the rehearsal."

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Fiesta' by IZ'ONE

🌌

The performance ended with everyone applauding.

The girls achieved to perform without any mistakes.

Miyu cried out of relief when they formed in a straight line.

"Miyu, don't cry" Sunmi smiled as Hiyyih soothed the girl. "You did a great job. Well done."

"The performance is what you see every festival. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot." Tiffany complimented.

"Jimin" Sunmi called. "You demonstrated the killing part at its best. Great job."

"Thank you"

"Y/N" Hanbyul called. "I guess taking the risk was not a bad thing, right? You never disappoint. I love listening to your voice." He admitted flattering the young girl's heart.

"Thank you so much"

"Also the choreography was incredibly sharp. I'm happy to know that you followed my instructions when Bahiyyih was in the middle. I'm flattered." Gu young laughed.

The girls went down the stairs relieved about the words they received.

Y/N was sobbing in the arms of Yubin who was rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, you're not going to be eliminated." Shuyun reassured.

It was now Team 1's turn to showcase their talents.