TikTok Special

TikTok||

TikTok||

@justkpop

- He just confirmed it!

1M Likes

> PLAY

"Hiyyih is joining a survival program," Hyuka said during the Vlive. He was proudly smiling at the camera as the fans maintain commenting.

"Hiyyih went through a lot during her trainee days but, I hope she gets her chance to debut so we can meet." The idol paused and gave a small smile.

"Please look forward to it." He gave a thumbs up and let out a laugh.

[Cutted to a different video]

Niki was sitting beside Heesung who was busy talking with Jake.

The maknae was occupied reading the comments until something caught his attention.

Jungwon who was beside him saw the youngest let out a small smile.

"Niki, what are you doing? You look creepy." Jay who was behind Jake asked loudly while staring at his phone.

Niki slowly went closer to the camera.

"A fan asked if I know someone who's participating in a survival show." The maknae said.

"Survival show?" Sunno asked from behind.

"One of them is my friend, we grow up together." The youngest finally answered.

"Is your friend talented?" Heesung asked, obviously curious about their maknae's friend.

"Of course she is!" Niki exclaimed.

"Is she better than you?" Jake teased enjoying how the other paused in his seat.

[Crickets Sound]

The boy finally let out a sigh and stared forward.

"Yeah, she's better than me," Niki mumbled but enough for the boys to hear him.

There was no sound created after hearing the maknae's words. His hyung's just look at him, bewildered about the fact that Niki admitted that someone is better than him.

The maknae was stubborn, it always takes time for him to admit that someone is better than him.

By 'takes time' means days.

Jay can be seen from behind the boys along with Sunghoon staring at the front with wide eyes.

"Her name is Kim Y/N" Niki suddenly said through the silence earning nervous shouts from the group members around him.