[Explanation]

Hello good day to my readers...

I'm here to clarify things about our mc Y/N L/N's identity.

But first...

I am working for the 5th episode chapters and I don't think it will be that long (I thought it would be more than 6 but Jin Goo's speeches was the only reason why it was a long episode) I think this episode will only consist of 3 or 4 long/short chapters..

I can't say I'm back but I have nothing to do at home since its our semester break so I said to myself maybe I can continue writing my book (its one of my yearly goals to finish a book)

I still don't have any motivation that's why I'm struggling...

But anyways...

We all know Y/N was born in Japan but her nationality is Korean right?

I am very sorry for those who is confused...

This is what I found from google.

"Even if a foreigner gives birth in Japan, if they are not married to a Japanese person, their child will not receive Japanese citizenship. If the foreign mother of the child reports the birth to the government office of their country in Japan, then that child can receive the mother's citizenship."

Her parents are both Korean and it was supposed to be an accident that she was born in Japan... it was on her profile that they were having a family reunion and since they are rich (I wish we have the same life..  *sigh*) they choosed Japan a place where they should celebrate! (I also wish we can do this too) and you need to get a citizenship then stay for five years so you can gain your Japanese citizenship...

Next is...

But she is Niki's childhood friend does that mean she stayed there for years?

After she was born they didn't really stayed that long... they visited Japan from time to time since she was born there AND it was the place where the family lost someone important to them (Y/N's twin brother).. after coming back and forth she met Niki and become friends (how did they met will be explained for the future chapters)

Is she a Filipino/Pinoy?

No she is not but she did stayed for three months in the Philippines to learn english.. take note that SHE IS pure korean (in this story... sorry for not including your own)

Out of all places why did she learned there?

Because its my home country😂... that's actually the only reason for it BUT this can be also due to SOME (not ALL of them) koreans who went to my country to learn english and to get into our universities (how to be them?) But of course after staying for 3 months she can adapt SOME things and that can include the languange spoken from the country... I did not really said that she can fluently speak Filipino/Tagalog (I did not right?) So you can say maybe Y/N can only understand or speak just a few...

You can drop more questions... Don't worry I'll be answering them.

And please recommend some scenarios for our TikTok special because I'm out of ideas... RIP to me...

Again... sorry for not updating😔