Introduction

Hello reader! Welcome to my book: The Weapon!

‼️ Please don't skip this introduction! It contains some valuable information. ‼️

Firstly, thank you so much for checking out this book. I'm very grateful for all the people who support me. I appreciate every comment and vote. I'm sure that most of you are authors and you know how great it feels to get some votes! If you enjoy this story, don't hesitate to vote and follow me for more :)

📌 Thank you to Dragongirl who helped me think of ideas! Check out her profile: https://w.tt/3iN36qm 

📌 The cover was made by me, on Canva. Original image credits: https://bit.ly/3o6iEHN 

🏠 House rules 🏠

📌 Firstly, I own this book and it is a crime to reproduce any part of it without my permission. This includes spin-offs/fan-fictions. 

📌 Secondly, all users commenting/posting should follow the Wattpad Code of Conduct. I encourage comments/suggestions/feedback and I'll try to get back to you. Please respect everyone's opinions and remember that there's no hate in this community! My story is a safe space for everyone's opinions. However, I would really appreciate it if you all kept your comments appropriate for our younger readers. :)

Thank you once again! I sincerely hope that you will enjoy my story. If you enjoy it, definitely share my story with people that you know who like dystopian/science fiction. Vote and comment if you enjoy it - don't be a silent reader! Add this book to your reading list to be notified when I update it. 

Stay tuned for new chapters and edits :)

Welcome to my story! ❤

- Future Worlds