╰┈➤ Subject 07: Alan

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

██████ 100% ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

_________________________________________________________

Subject: Alan, 07

Centre: The Institute of Virology (Section 3, Upper Quarter)

Program: Virus Testing Program

Time of arrival: 4:30 am on 16/03/2136

Virus status: Infected, with symptoms

Room: 12, Floor 5

Assigned Nurse: Nurse Lara

Nurse's comments: 

(16/03/2136)

Alan has been assigned to his room. He has symptoms and is potentially infectious. He was captured by one of the Capture Squads (Beta Squad) at the border between the West and Upper Quarter, along with his sister Violet.

The reason for capture (given by Beta Squad Leader) is stated as follows):

They were both in a restricted Government area, so they were captured, along with a few other adolescents. They were identified as 'Violet' and 'Alan' through the Personal Database. The siblings were given to the Institute of Virology centre for the Virus Testing Program as they were deemed fit for the age criteria (born in 2116-2126, aged 10-20). The capture has been approved by the Leader's team. 

Upon arrival at the Institute of Virology centre, the Leader's team realised that both the boy and the girl matched the offender description for the crime committed a few days ago (Chief Petrov murder). Computer analysis has confirmed that they are the criminals we are looking for. 

Note from a Scientist: For the sake of experimenting, do not tell Alan that we know what they did. He is more likely to cooperate with us if he thinks we don't know. It is certainly an advantage for us. 

(17/03/2136)

Alan shows undying loyalty towards his sister. He often asks to see his sister, but of course, we will not let him see her anytime soon. She would be a distraction to him and this would not help the Program run efficiently. 

This loyalty could potentially be used to the Program's benefit. If we could redirect his loyalty towards the Government, he'd be of good use. 

(18/03/2136)

Alan has started to be less obedient as he does not get to see his sister. We have received a report from the Analysts, who say that Alan shows key characteristics of the INFP personality type. His intuitive side could be useful, but it is too much of a liability as he questions a lot of the things we do. We cannot allow it further. 

Today, he began taking the Control Pill. It showed immediate effects as expected and removed this liability. He pledged his loyalty to the Government and the Leader. Alan seems ready to begin the Program.