Internal conflict

Dream›

I'm so tired of this. Wake up abuse wake up from blackout in my room with my pet worried. 'I'm sick of this I wanna leave' I say.

'If master would like to leave then we shall' she said.

She's eager to please me.. I always adores Marllo for that. Only me she listens to.

My dad comes in 'Mistake come here your wife is here!' He commaned.

'I.. what since when was I married?' I questioned.

'Since I descided I needed to fix your gayness' He said proudly.

No.. leave me alone in peace. 'I am not gonna come met some girl I don't love, the only girl I will ever love is Marrlo' I hissed.

'Then why don't you get married?' He questioned.

'Not thar kind of love' Mar said her ear flicking.

My dad came over physically draging me out to see well a spoiled brat. 'Hello babe!' She said joyfully.

'Sorry for my son's stubbornness he's convinced he's gay' My dad said.

'I am you old rat!' I spat.

'Your son is so disrespectful to you' the girls mother said.

I stood up dusting myself off 'Hello my name is Dream' I say in my best fake happy voice.

I wasent happy at all.. okay? I don't like females and don't like her!

'I'm sofia' she said.

'How nice to met you' I say griding my teeth.

I would rather be in my room salking about how unlucky I am. Well besides Mar that is.

I give her a fake smile as she attaches herself to me I push her off 'I brealy know you Sofia' I say as she pouts on the floor.

'Ugh! We're married though' she spat.

'I never aggried to that' I say giving another fake smile as my dad smaked me on the head.

Sigh..I'm so fucking tired of this 'you ungrateful brat I did the hard work for you' my dad hissed 'I'm so sorry'.

'You should say that to your son. Your forcing him' the queen hissed.

'May I be excused?' I questioned.

'You may honey' the Queen said.

'Good afternoons madame' I say walking off to my room slaming the door.

'Mar let's leave this hellhole' I say 'tonight at midnight'.

'As young master would like, but we need fake names' She said.

'My fake name will be... Yuki' I say.

'I'll be kitsune' she said.

We start packing.. all I could pack was hoodies and jeans or it would he ovisolsy I was a runaway prince. Oh I hate that title so much. Family I can run and make a new life maybe as a gaurd.. yeah that would be nice.. after packing I took the axes and boy off my wall sitting everything by the window that I plan to leave from.

I walk over going to bed early.. I'll be up in a few hours running into the darken sky.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

I awaken and I take my green cape putting it on over a black hoodie and blue jeans.. Mar was already awake and dressed.. I get my stuff. We jump out the window and she flew us over the wall. We went running southwest. And didn't look back..

「I WAS RUNNING FAR AWAY WILL I RUN OFF THW WORLD SOMEDAY?」