all and only mine

Dream›

I awake in a fuzzy hoodie in mine and kits room.. I get up my legs were somewhat acheing.. but it's mangle I just throw on some leggings and peered out of my room.. willbur was awake and came over 'moring dear' he said. I open the door kinda falling he just picked me up.. 'he fucked your legs up.. how kind'.

'Moring willbur' I say snuggling into his neck.. he took me to the beanch holding me on his lap. Next one was Techno he walked over.

'Soo~ how's the legs sunshine' he questioned.

'Wobbly mess' I mutter.

'Punz should of just kept you in his room and done aftercare nah he brought you back  out' Willbur said.

Techno and willbur rubbed my legs.. soon everyone by Punz was awake.. I was confused. 'Punz just is tired~ you took his energy last night' Karl said.

Oh I guess that makes sense..

Hours later Punz came by kinda limping  he winked at me whole the simps stared daggers at him.. wait did they? Beat the shit out of Punz for hooking up with me..

'Ah look there's Punzy' Sapnap said.

Wait did they do? 'Ah and there's the jealous dicks' Punz said annoyed he just limped off to the dinning hall.

'What did you do to him?' I say.

'Uh-.. jealously got the better?' Karl said.

'I tried to get them to stop'Sapnap Said.

Soon I just get up going to the sky bridge  just sitting in a gap letting a foot dangle.. I softly just sang some song.. Soon they came after me 'Cub- look.. we all want you and he just- snuk out mid aruggement  and destoryed  the boy we all wanted' Fundy said his voice was breaking.

'Dont say sorry to me say it to Punz' I say not looking at them.

'Dream-  please we truly all do.. and we just got mad he fucked you' Karl said.

'And you see what you did to him? Appolize to him not me damn it!' I hissed.

They walked away but Sapnap he walked over holding me close.. I saw Punz down looking at this in discust.. he was probably  pissed he fucked  me and now I'm cuddling his bestfriend not him.

They went to Punz and I assume appolized..  he looked away unfoundly 'you still are dicks' he hissed.

Willbur picked him up 'you would of do it to if it was one of us' He said carring Punz up here. He sat him down by me I got stolen from Sapnap with in moments  and into Punzs lap holding me closley 'mine' He mubbled  in my neck.

'Never aggried to that buttercup' I ssaid.

He looked up annoyed 'I fuked you, there for you are mine.. plus your neck' he mubbled in my neck.

'Uh? Okay- that was just a hook  up Punz' I muttered on his head.

He sighed.. laying back on the wall still holding me. 'He tried to say you are his huh?' Karl said.

I nodded quickly.

'Punz he won't be just yours' Willbur said.

Mmm bingo. Punz looked at willbur with just a smirk. 'Hey darling how was it last night~' Punz questioned.

'Dont be a jackass buttercup' I say crawling out of his lap going over to fundy.. 'Well hello there Cub' he said.

I just hum cuddling to him 'what is this you dislike me after we have sex?' Punz hissed.

Nah.. 'no not at all you just gotta lirean how to share' I say.

Fundy smirked 'really the already sopild fox is who you cuddle to prove this point though' Techno said.

'He was closest and I'm sorry but my legs hurt like a mf' I hissed.

Punz gave a pround smirk. 'Whipe that damn smirk off your face punz' Sapnap hissed.

「SHAREING IS CAREING PUNZ」