secerts out

Dream‹

I awake up Sapanps arms.. in a room I didn't recognize.. I see blond hair in my neck.. Punz is also cuddling me... my mask isn't on because I can see clear.. I look around seeing if anyone else was with me... nope just these to protectively cuddling me.. I move they both awake looking sleeply yet hungry  for me.. 'Your pretty..' They say sleeply  leaning up..

'Your scares really don't affect  your beauty' Sapanp said 'but we get it Your insecure'.

I lean up Sapnap grabed my chin 'just our type aswell' Punz added in my ear..

I just become flustered 'mmm that pink dust looks pretty  on you' Sapnap said rubbing run chin.

'I wanna fucking kiss you' Sapnap said under his breath.

I smirked connecting our lips.. we winded up making out heatly  Punz was doing my neck. Soon the door open 'King Philza  would like you all at the thrown room in 30 minutes' the maid said.

'Mmm yeah  well be there a it a bit.. at the moment  we're preoccupied' Punz said smirking.

The maid bowed and left closeing the door.. Dream broke the make out session 'mmm needy  boy' is all Sapnap said before getting up and changing. I had light purple marks on my neck.. as Punz got up leaveing the room.. mmm.. that felt nice. Sapnap tosed me a hoodie 'there that might fit you' Sapnap said.

I get changed putting my cape on with my hood on I go to put the mask on 'Baby.. I'm tell you now.. you do not need it' Sapnap said wrapping his arms tightly around  my waist. I'm not about to aruge with one of them.. 'Fine you win' I hissed.

He smiled  picking me up.. I hid in his neck peering out.. thrown room and my dad was there. I just cuddle closer.  Sapnap righted his grip 'Phil when did you have a new addition to the kingdom' he questioned.

'1 maybe 2 days ago.. his name is Yuki' Phil said. I look over to Punz who just winks.

I was visible shaken.. I don't wanna leave I'm actually  slowly getting happy here.. 'Yuki can you be respectful  and actully  look at king (name of bully) please' Phil said.

I peer out of Sapnaps neck trying not to show my  face to him.. he sees me I'm fucked.. Mar came seeing him a froze.. telproting infront of me and Sapnap fucking growling.

'Well hello there Marllo long time no see huh now where's my stubborn son's my dad Said.

'Thats Kitsune' Fundy said confused.

'Jackass' She hissed talking him down.

I smirk.. 'kitsune off of him' Phil said.

'Yuki..' she said.

They look to me confused. 'Yuki isn't my real name' I muttered 'kitsune isn't hers either'.

'Then what is it baby' Sapnap questioned.

'My real name is Dream.. she's Marllo' I say.

She forms into her true self.. 'and this bastered is finna die'Mar hissed.

'This hole time I was hiding the lost prince?'Phil said pissed.

'My story wasent flase he did abuse me.. not only that he tried to forcefully  make me get married to some chick' I hissed.

'Cub it's fine.. we understand  why you lied.. but that fucker...' Fundy said 'will not be shown murcy'.

Sapnap put me down.. they dragged my father off and beat the shit out of him..  Phil was frustrated.. 'what the fuck is wrong with you!' Phil yelled at us.

'I.. was tied of being mistreated' I say on the verge of tears.

'You fucking lied to me and betrayed my trust.. stay away from my princes' Phil hissed.

I understand  where he's coming from.. but I love them.. Sapnap came running  over 'Sapnap get away from the lier' Phil hissed.

'Hes still yuki.. if he wants to start over the so be it same goes for kitsune' Sapnap protested.

「Angey phil」