(funtimes) the dance pt 3

Dream›

They are being Hella protective of me.. not wanting me to go off into the cold.. where I would like to be. There was a boy in the corner  stareing at me.. for some reason. She slowly made her way over.. my ex.. 'Dreammie' he said.

My simps looked up..  'I'm sorry do you know our princess?' Sapnap said annoyed.

'I'm hi-' he started.

'Ex boyfriend' I hissed.

'Dre-' my ex started but got grabed by Fundy.

'Fucking ours!' He hissed throwing the boy.

Punz looked to me pulling me on his lap.. holding me close.. 'he won't touch you' Punz said.

I just snuggle into his neck kissing it leaveing light marks trying to distract  myself. He just softly smiled rubbing on me on my back.  The simps were all fighting and Punz took this as a good time to carry me out.. and to his room. He opened the door connecting our lips shutting the door making out heatly, while he takes of Sapnaps jacket and undoes my dress.. he broke out the make out session.. 'Your gonna love this darling' Punz said softly   before marking down my neck and chest makeing  me lightly moan.

His lips are so soft  going down me.. I slowly underess his tops half aswell.. fuck he's ripped-.. I heat up 'like what you see huh?' He said falling back undressing his bottom half pushing into me.. 'I would prep.. but I can't hold back anymore..' Punz said kissing my wasit. As he started to Pound me into the next tomrrow. I just scream his name 'Punz fuck~ aghhh' I moan out.

He smirked.. just contuing  to make my ass scream for mercy.. there was a knock. 'Busy~' Punz called out stopping for a moment.

They went away.. and Punz went back to Pounding me.. it felt so good.. mm~ 'your a good bottom for me..' Punz whispered on his ear.

'Mmm~ your a great top' I said.

Punz chuckled  putting his head on my shoulder  holding me onto his chest  just Pounding me.. makeing grunts. While I moan for him. 'Such pretty nosies' Punz said sudactively..

Soon cum was leaking  out.. he left me smirking at me.. I just cling to him he took me off to the bathroom we got cleaned and redressed.. he took me back to the ball room and the simps looked at him 'you railed him? Seriously' Karl muttered.

'Hm? Nah I didnt- I took him to the library his ears-' Punz lied.

Sapnap looked him.. 'Alright out him down then he should be able to walk' he said. 'If you didn't rail him'.

Punz put me down.. and I could walk but I had a slight limp.. they didn't notice it.. good Punz came over  rubbing my thigh softly.

Adventuly I see black and fall asleep... Punz fucked my engery  out of me.

Simps- punz›

He fell asleep.. Punz did most likely rail him.. knowing him.. and his honreyness.. Sapnap took him off the chair letting Yuki sleep on his lap.. we all look to Punz. 'You be honest right now did you fuck our ring leader?' Quackity  questiond.

Punz looked up 'damn right I did'Punz muttered laying on  the chair.

'Your a dead man blond fuck' Techno said.

Punz seemed to be tired.. but he got up and once more was getting chnaced by simps.. Sapnap just held Dream/Yuki.. the sleeping boy.

35 minutes  late he awoke.. just cuddled to Sapnap..

'Let's get you to bed baby' Sapnap said.

The sleepy dirty blond nodded and got carried off by Sapnap to his room.. he just swaped Dream into a hoodie and left him to sleep.

He went back to deal with the simps.. and Punz.

「EPIC FAIL ON HOLDING THAT SECERT」