royal weddings

3rd person›

Dream forze 'you are so bueaiful.. mmm and you are ours fanilly' they say.

Dream smiles.. as Punz puts him down Dream wonders off 'nope your not every getting out of our sight  ever again' Techno said putting his arms  around Dreams waist.

'Mmm he could use a shower though' Karl said.

Dream just heated up.. and off they went to shower.. and well 'augh fuck~' Dream  maoned out.

'Damn slut' Quackity  said.

'But I'm your slut' Dream said with whimpers.

'That you are baby' Sapnap said Pounding into the dirty blond.

They soon got cleaned and chnaged.. Dream was asleep in Technos neck wearing his cape.. and Karl's hoodie.And a black skirt.

'Hes so good at taking dick  far up him must say' Karl said with a smirk.

The other aggried.. Dream was just snuggled in the fuzzy red cape.. adventuly Dream awoke 'how you all the huge' Dream  said sleeply.

They chuckled 'because we were born with it to absolutely  destroying  you darling' Punz said with Lude smirk on his face.

Dream became red 'that you iodits did my legs are none existent thanks alot'  Dream scoffed.

'Perfect now you have to be near us 24/7' George said.

'Wanna bet' Dream said with a smirk somehow teleporting  out of Technos arms.

'Okay now you have powers?' Willbur said annoyed.

Dream dashes over to his grabbing his Wasit for support 'seems like it' Dream said as Willbur picked him up snuggling him.

'I bet it's the necklace kitsune put on you' Sapnap said.

Years later.

'Yeah Phil you called?' Punz said holding Dream.

'You guys  need to take the thrown.. b-' he started.

'Only if we all can be!' Fundy scoffed.

'Yeah figured  so..' Phil said.

They winded up.. and Dream is the bride.. we didn't tell the town all the princes but the youngest are gay for the say boy... the cornation was bueaiful.. and so was the resection.

Dream walked the isle with Mar.. and his life got promised to these boys.. like that.. like comepele  magical areas. The cornation  was next.. jealous princesses didn't like it.. the eldest were all married to the same boy. Dream was on Sapnaps lap with Karl and George  on the arm rests.  'These boys have broken history.. we now have 9 kings of the heavy heart kingdom' the person said.

Then came the dancing.. 'may I have the first dance my queen' Sapnap questioned.

Dream said yes.. and like that he did the same dance that he did with Punz at the ball with them all making out at the end. But then spinning Dream off to the next one. 

The boys were all happy.. Tommy and tubbo.. was happy for there older kinda siblings.. but they weren't here they were off doing God knows what. Dream was once more screaming his husband's names that very night. And like that they live happily  ever after cuddling in bed awaking to Dreams moring kisses.. and Dream even brought them children. 'Surpise?' Dream said holding the test.

The boys were shocked but happy.. 'were gonna be preants with the love of our lives' the simps all exclaimed  happily.

The kids were born.. they named them Kesley  and Kaira. Twin baby girls.. and they treated them great very spoild.. like the fox was.. they got just about whatever they wanted they  loved kitsune.. she would float them and stuff and the loved it.

「THE END.. THIS IS MY FIRST ROYAL AU I ACTUALLY  MANGED TO WRIGHT.. I HAVE 3 AND THIS IS THE ONLY ONE PAST 2 CHAPTERS!!! ANYWAYS THIS IS THE END!」