the dance pt 1

Dream›

I could fell Punz pokeing.. mm his body diffently  likes me.. Phil  soon came out seeing me just beat red on Punz lap.. his hard member was pretty much clothed in me. Were having a ball.. so Phil said. The princes smirked.. 'mmm your so damn attractive.. my body thinks so to' Punz said in my ear..  soon we got up up punz lowly grones.. he wanted  me on him huh?.

I went off to get ready for the ball.. Mar fucking convices me to wear a dress.

The dress

I walk out to the ball room

I walk out to the ball room.. and the princes all go red..  I'm just pink looking at the ground.. I was walk up to them 'damn you are hot in a dress' the all say.

'You can thank kitsune later she forced me' I muttered.

Sapnap was smirking probably  wanting me on him while he destorys me.. his dick in me while he called me his. All of them Honstly.

Punz took my hand 'care for a dance Darling' Punz said dipping me under him.

'U..uh sure?' I say a bit red.

He smirked and off we went dancing he was actually  good at dancing must say. He spon me around. He was really treating me like a princess.. we did the traditional  ballroom dance expect two males. He dipped me under him once more before spinning me and dipping me in his arms 'your a good dancer darling' he said in my ear.

'Mmm your doing most of the work buttercup'i say softly.

He smiled  picking me up just spinning  me 'but your the pretty  princess tonight darling' he said looking at me with his hungry  grayish blue eyes.

He put me down just spinning me agin before grabing my hips dipping me down lifting my leg around his waist 'pretty boy' he said softly  kissing my lips.

I kiss back arms around his neck he moved me in his arm leg on his arm as he made our with me. Me broke and he just smirked. 'So bueaiful  dalring' he said inches apart from me.. before pulling alway letting me up my arms left his neck 'that was amzing darling~' he said in my ear 'such a good kisser~ mm..'

The other simps were looking at punz jealous like. 'What was that?' Willbur spat.

'Uh? Dancing?' We both say.

'Mm pretty sure there's no make out session in that dance  you were  doing' Fundy said leaning on a table.

I just softly smile Punzs arms was around my waist. Head on my shoulder.. 'Oh well shit happends' Punz muttered  rubbing my arm softly.. he knew I liked the kiss.. considering  I was melting in his arms while we made out.. 'come to my room after this is done and you'll get more darling'  he whispered in my ear.

After that  he rubed himself on my hole showing me what he ment.. mmm find by me. 'Mmm no clue where that is buttercup' I say in his ear.

'I will find you and take you when  I leave then darling' he said softly before running off.. some of the other simps went running after him.  I just lay back on a wall fiddling with the him of the dress watching Punz get chased but angry simps 'what the fuck were you thinking  Punz'  Karl screamed as they went running past me Punz just winked at me. I soon just went off to the balcony  sitting amring the view.. trying to get away from the fighting simps.  I hear a crush looking in seeing Techno tackled down Punz.. 'fucking horney bastered' Techno roared.

「Well-」