The S.H.I.E.L.D

"Tony, Tony, Tony!" Nick Fury said as we all get out of the car. He pars Tony on the back as they smile at eachother.

I stay next to Wanda as we get out. Fury's smile fades when he and Carol see me.

"Who's she?" Carol asks. "This is Y/N." Steve says, smiling as he points toward me. "She's new." Bucky says, with a straight face.. the face that almost intimates me..

Carol smiles a little and walks over to shake my hand. I shake it back when suddenly the golden glow starts slowly reappearing.

"Woah-" "No, No, No." Everyone starts saying as Natasha pulls me away and Carol backs up a bit nervously, looking like she's ready for a fight.

I jump a bit on fear as everyone looks at me like I'm an animal that needs to be controlled...or put to death...

Everyone stares at me as I just look around. I feel tears well up as the gold glow stops. I then feel someone grab my wrist and pull me away.

I turn around to see who pulled me away from everyone and see deep green eyes and silky black hair.

"What was that?" Loki asks. "I- I- I don't know." I say, looking at my hands as they shake.

Loki lifts my chin and looks me in the eye. "Okay look, we will find out how to con-" he says, then gets cut off by Bucky grabbing my wrist and pulling me away a bit.

Bucky points a finger in Loki's face, still holding my wrist, and sternly says, "You aren't going to help anything."

I feel my heart break a little as Loki just nods a bit and chooses that it's not worth the fight. I look back at him slowly following Bucky and I as we walk back to the cars.

Bucky let's go of my wrist and we all get into the two separate cars. I sit closest to the door as we start to drive back to the tower.

I'm looking out the window when I hear Wanda whisper to me, "Are you alright Y/N?"

I look at her and suck it up, holding how I really feel inside, then nod with a fake smile. She smiles a bit and goes back to talking to Vision.

I look out the window again, just watching the streets as we drive.

This is just a mission. I can't get sucked in...I can't...