♤ALTERNATIVE ENDING♤

-alternative ending-
-inspired by MrPlumMan-
-TW-

____________×2 am ×____________
×1 minute after the confession×

I keep staring straight ahead, tears falling onto my sweater.

like Loki said, I can't fix this.

how can I fix this?

I cant..

I've ruined everything. they were my family. my real one.

everyone hates me now, even loki. we never even got to tell everyone we're together.

were...together.

I grab a notebook that is sitting on the counter. I grab a pen out of the pen holder. I scribble something down, barely being able to see the paper through my foggy eyes, tears falling onto the paper.

I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you guys. it was a mission at first but it is real to me. I know it may all seem like a mission to you guys now but I just couldn't fulfill the mission. I could never betray you guys. I truly love you all even though it's all over now. I'm sorry.

-Y/N

I set the note on the counter where I know they'll see it. I grab the notebook and write another note, for one specific person.

I love you. I will continue to love you, always and forever. I want to be with you, I just can't anymore for your sake. I know I've hurt you so badly so I will keep myself as far away from you as I can. you were and are my life, loki. without you I am nothing and I might as well end it all. I'm sorry. I've done too much damage to you
that now I deserve to take my life like I was supposed to yours. you have bewitched me, loki, body and soul. I'm so sorry for what I've done, that pen and paper cannot explain my regret. I love you 10,000.

-Y/n

I sob and put the note on the cover of his favorite book that he is currently re-reading. I kiss the book, tears roll onto it. I set it down on the couch, where it was.

I run out onto the wet concrete outside the tower. New York seems quiet for the first time ever. it's pouring down rain and it soaks the sweater that Peter gave me. I have a hand on the necklace that Thor gave me.

I grab out my phone and throw it onto the pavement and stomp on it, breaking it into pieces so they can't track me.

I start running down the street in the darkness, the rain causing me to slip. I fall onto the concrete and cry out. I looks up and see three men standing in front of me.