I love you

I yawn and lay on my bed, then grab my phone and open wattpad, then start reading. I turn onto my side facing the wall as I read.

I hear Yelena start the shower and I just keep laying there reading while wearing my new sweatshirt.

"Who the hell is Lin Manuel Miranda?" I hear a voice say from right behind my head.

"AHH." I exclaim as I turn quickly, sitting up to see who's behind me. "Loki, god!" I groan.

He does a mischievous smile as he sits up from where he was laying behind me. I shake my head.

"So who's this Lin Miranda?" He asks. I blush a little, "I...don't know what you're talkin-" I start to defend myself.

"You were reading something. On your little device. It said Lin Manuel Miranda ex reader. What does that even mean?" He asks. I chuckle nervously.

"It-it's a famous person, it's nothing." I say, then my eyes widen and I look at him.

"Anyways, why are you in here?" I ask. "I..." I watch as Loki's face gets a bit nervous, "I...I need to tell you something...a while ago...when you..you told me you loved me.."

My cheeks get hot and I look into his eyes. "I..never said it back..but I want you to know that...I love you." He says.

My eyes widen and he looks at me, and I think about what Peter said. He doesn't show his emotions...but he shows them to me.

I fall into his arms and he holds me tightly. "I love you too.." I say. He tightens his grip on my waist and I can feel him smile.

"So..what does this mean?" He says, "Are...are you my girl now?" He asks. "I..I don't know..." I say, "I guess so."

"I love you." He says. "I love you too-" I say, then jump out of his arms when i see Yelena standing there, still dressed, not wet at all.

"Um...i-i came to ask...for...a towel- what is happening?" She asks. My face gets hot, "Towels are under the sink, I'll tell you after your shower." I say.

She nods slowly and walks back into the bathroom, then closes the door. I look at Loki and he's sitting there staring at the wall with his mouth open.

"It's..its okay. Yelena was an agent all these years, she can keep a secret." I say.

Loki looks at me seriously, "y/n.. are we really gonna try to hide this from everyone?" He asks.

"For the time being...yes...?" I ask. He nods, "I think it would be better to ease it onto them slowly." He says.

I nod and lay back into his arms, and he wraps his arms around me again. "I wish I could stay.." he says.

"I would let you...but Yelena.." I say. He nods, then kisses the top of my head. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says, then stands up and walks out.