The party

Tony's up talking, the center of the party. Peter's somewhere with Morgan and Pepper. Bucky, Sam, Natasha and Bruce are off doing stuff. Thor's dancing, and Wanda and Vision are socializing.

What am I and Loki doing you ask?

Stuffing out faces with food.

"This taste really good." Loki says as we both shovel chocolate lava cake into our mouths. "I know..." I moan as I put another bite into my mouth.

A few minutes later, we both sit back, extremely full. Yes, we both ate the entire cake. It wasn't that big, okay?

"Well...." Loki says, looking over at Wanda and Vision who are dancing. "They all look like their having fun." I say, looking over at Tony.

"Mhm." He says. We both look at the food again, then eachother.

"So I guess everyone will know me by Chrysós now." I say. "Well, it is a good name." Loki says, smirking.

I laugh, "I guess you're right." I say. Loki keeps glancing over at the dance floor and then back at me, "Care to dance?"

I smile a little, "Sure." We both get up and walk to the dancefloor. Loki puts his arms around my waist and I swing my arms up around his neck.

We just look eachother in the eye as we sway with the music, plenty of people dancing around us.

"Oh my god!" Natasha says, looking over at us, but we can't hear her, they're over by our table. "What?" Sam asks, then looks, "Oh damn.."
Bucky furrows his eyebrows and just looks away. "I knew this was gonna happen." Natasha says.

"Y/n...do you think I'm a 'bad guy'? Like a dragon that needs to be controlled." Loki asks me as we dance.

I furrow my eyebrows, "No...why would you say that?"  I ask. He almost looks like he's gonna cry.

"Everyone...thinks I'm a m-monster..." he says, then takes a deep breath, "A little while back before Thor and I came here... our father had always favored Thor..it made me angry...not even angry, just...hurt.." he says. I keep looking at him and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"In one of the nine realms, there were frost giants. Creatures whose bodies burned like fire but were cold as ice. The leader of them all saw how angry I was and used it as an advantage.. he mind controlled me and I destroyed everything.." he says.

"Loki... you're not a monster." I say, "Don't believe that..." I whisper.

He looks me in the eye and I look back at him. Our faces get close and I kiss him. He has a few more tears roll down his cheeks as he looks at me.

"D-don't do that again....I'll hurt you..." he says softly. I give him a small smile, "No...you're not a monster...i... " I feel the room start spinning as I feel a bit nauseous.

"Y/n? Y/n?!" Loki exclaims, holding me up. And the room goes dark.